The Wireless Intercoms Market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.65% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The report profiles the providers of wireless intercoms products for various end users.
Wireless technology has brought convenience, flexibility, and movement to all areas of broadcast production, freeing presenters and crew from the restrictions of cables and wires. The increasing demand for robust security solutions and WiFi-based wireless intercoms is expected to aid the growth of the market studied. Moreover, wireless has rapidly become the norm for many intercom applications due to complex and large-scale events, including sports. Additionally, the modernization of infrastructural development is boosting the need for adequate security systems, of which wireless intercoms are an essential part. The market is witnessing the adoption of digital wireless intercoms in the theatre industry as well. However, the risk of interference from other wireless devices is hampering the growth of the market.
Increasing Need for Robust Security Solutions Fuel the Demand
The rapid increase in the need the robust security solutions across different end-user sectors is driving the growth of the market. Intercom systems have proven vital for security in the current crime-prone environment. This system not only enables people to increase security in their homes but also avoid unwanted visitors. Moreover, the increasing crime rate in many countries has helped boost the demand for the outdoor wireless intercom systems. According to The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) India, in 2016, there were 1066, and 538 crime cases reported per 100,000 inhabitants in the cities of Delhi and Bangalore, respectively. Those purchasing this system range from the single women to young families. Many parents with young children are purchasing wireless intercom systems as another form of their home protection. This is because there is a need for extra security due to the high crime rate. Stay-at-home dads and -moms are using these intercom systems to accurately identify all visitors before letting them into their homes. Consumers prefer to purchase UWS Wire Free Portable Wireless Intercom Systems, mostly. Some of the best features about this are that it has a one thousand foot communication range and it also does not require any AC power.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
The growth of infrastructure activities, due to the expansion of the urban population in the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to boost the demand for the robust security and communication solutions, during the forecast period. The increasing disposable incomes and growing affluence have also supported the need for the electronic security. This, in turn, is expected to augment the need for wireless intercoms for better communication for security and surveillance purposes. Moreover, the market in India is primarily driven by the growth in demand for apartments having an inbuilt security system, such as wireless intercoms. Regionally, Asia-Pacific is the largest production area of the video intercom devices where China and Japan are the leading production countries of such devices. Compared with Japan, the video intercom devices produced in China are large volume and cheap. Additionally, the present and future of intercoms are related to the integration within the home automation systems. Most of the infrastructure facilities in the Asia-pacific region use this wireless intercom to monitor the crowds and secure facilities, which is leading to the growth of the market.
Key Developments in the Market
- Aug 2018: Clear-Com LLC added more functionality to Free Speak II Wireless Intercom, the world’s most popular digital wireless intercom, for the live performance, broadcast, and theater users. The firmware update provides new functionalities, including text messaging and a cleaner User Interface, along with improved diagnostics and audio enhancements for 2.4GHz systems, when used in the complex radio environments.
- Oct 2017: Sena Technologies Inc. announced the release of the revolutionary Sena 30K Mesh Intercom Communication System. This system simplifies the way riders communicate using Sena's new Mesh Intercom Technology, allowing for a more user-friendly setup and self-optimizing and self-healing functionality to keep the riding groups connected without worrying about who is connected to who.
Major Players: Clear-Com LLC, Panasonic Corporation, Motorola Solutions Inc., Commend international GmbH, Zenitel NV, Sena Technologies Inc., Riedel Communications GmbH & Co. KG, Telephonics Corporation, RTS Intercom Systems, and Aiphone Co Ltd, among others.
Wireless Intercoms Market - Report Summary
Wireless Intercoms Market
This report on the Wireless Intercoms Market offers the latest trends, growth prospects, industry competitiveness, major players, value/supply chain, regional market share, and forecast until 2023.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analysis of various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- The segments that are expected to dominate the market
- Regional analysis of the market during the forecast period
- Latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by major market players and key innovators
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Wireless Intercoms Market Study
1.2 Wireless Intercoms Market Definition
1.3 Wireless Intercoms Market Study Assumptions
1.4 Key Findings of the Wireless Intercoms Market Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Wireless Intercoms Market Insights
4.1 Wireless Intercoms Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.2.5 Degree of Competition
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Wireless Intercoms Market Dynamics
5.1 Factors Driving the Wireless Intercoms Market
5.1.1 Increasing Need for Robust Security Solutions
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for WiFi-based Wireless Intercoms
5.1.3 Modernization of Infrastructure
5.2 Factors Restraining the Wireless Intercoms Market
5.2.1 The Risk of Interference from Other Wireless Device
6. Global Wireless Intercoms Market Segmentation
6.1 Wireless Intercoms Market - By Type
6.1.1 Portable Intercoms
6.1.2 Outdoor Intercoms
6.1.3 Video Intercoms
6.2 Wireless Intercoms Market - By Application
6.2.1 Event Management
6.2.3 Security and Surveillance
6.2.4 Transportation and Logistics
6.2.5 Other Applications
6.3 Wireless Intercoms Market - By End-use Sector
18.104.22.168 Large Enterprises
6.3.4 Other End-use Sectors
6.4 Wireless Intercoms Market - By Region
6.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles of the Wireless Intercoms Market
7.1 Clear-Com, LLC
7.2 Panasonic Corporation
7.3 Motorola Solutions Inc.
7.4 Commend international GmbH
7.5 Zenitel NV
7.6 Sena Technologies Inc.
7.7 Riedel Communications GmbH & Co. KG
7.8 Telephonics Corporation
7.9 RTS Intercom Systems
7.10 Aiphone Co Ltd
*List not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis of the Wireless Intercoms Market
9. Future of the Global Wireless Intercoms Market