The United Kingdom sweet spread market sales are expected to be USD 474 million by 2015.There is expected to be a 5.5% increase in value sales from 2015 even though the volume sales are witnessing a steady growth rate of 2%. Changing consumer preferences and cautious spending are impacting the types of sweet spreads consumers are buying
While sales have increased overall, market growth is particularly evident in the non-traditional segments of chocolate spreads and nut/seed-based spreads, largely at the expense of jams and other fruit-based products.70% of the British consumers prefer spreads at their breakfasts.
Chocolate spread is the second most popular choice for spreads with its sales rising by 27% in the last 4 years. With increasing economic pressure, people are looking to cook at home and spreads are an extremely viable option. The major market players in this industry are Unilever Group, Wellness Foods Ltd., Premier Foods Plc and Ferrero Group.
In this report we offer,
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.