UK is the most favorable market for water enhancers in the continent. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2017 onwards to culminate into a $213.3 million market by 2022. The ease of access, convenience, economy, and flavor are the major reasons for the success of the products here.
The ‘on-the-go’ trend, which is dominating most of UK, is particularly suited to favor the water enhancer market. The hectic lifestyle and rising health awareness among consumers is helping the products; the zero-calories and zero sugar status offered by these products is well accepted in this regard. The long-term success of the product however depends on the ingredients used, a naturally derived status is very important in the European markets. This view takes importance when the huge alternative product base, such as squash and flavored cordials, available to Europeans is considered. Similar to other developed regions, the marketing of these products should be extensive and drive towards creating a consumer trend.
In this report we offer:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the United Kingdom Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the United Kingdom Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the United Kingdom Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in obese populations and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.2 Industrialization and mass production of beverages
4.1.3 Significant expansion of the consumer base for healthy beverages
4.1.4 Changing consumer preferences towards flavored drinks
4.2.1 Lack of regulations from FDA
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
184.108.40.206 Weight Management drinks
220.127.116.11 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands