|Study Period:||2018- 2026|
|Fastest Growing Market:||South America|
|Largest Market:||Asia Pacific|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The global turbine air filtration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.27%, accounting from USD 1.92 billion in 2020 to USD 2.29 billion in 2026. The market was severely impacted due to the COVID-19 since the prime consumers of the market, such as the oil & gas industry and power generation industry, also witnessed a decline in the market activities. Factors such as the adoption of natural gas-fired power plants, due to increasing focus on clean power generation, are expected to experience robust growth in the coming years, and this, in turn, is expected to drive the turbine air filtration market due to its vast application in the power sector. However, The rising adoption of renewable energy, such as solar and wind energy, is likely to hinder the market growth during the study period.
- The power generation segment is expected to be the largest segment for the turbine air filter market, with gas turbine power generation has evolved to be one of the most viable and environmentally-friendly methods of power production.
- The governments of China, India, and other developing economies have been preferring low-polluting gas-based power stations. This, in turn, is expected to create opportunities for the regional turbine air filtration systems market in the near future.
- North America is expected to register the highest growth rate for the turbine air filtration systems market, with the majority of the demand coming from the countries such as the United States and Canada.
Scope of the report
The turbine air filtration market report include:
|Oil and Gas|
|Middle-East and Africa|
Key Market Trends
Power Generation Segment to Dominate the Market
- Owing to its clean nature, natural gas is quickly becoming very popular fuel for electricity. Natural gas-fired electricity is expected to account for 80% of all further electricity generation capacity, by 2035.
- Furthermore, some of the factors driving the demand for gas turbine are - multiple fuel capabilities (renewable and synthesis fuels, short construction lead time, and modular construction), low power generation operational cost, low installed cost, reduced emissions, and very high efficiency. Hence, the booming gas turbine industry is expected to boost the demand for the air filtration systems during the forecast period.
- Gas turbines are commonly used in gas-fired power plants. As of 2019, more than 23% of the global power generation came from natural gas. Natural gas is one of the growing sources of power generation as it is in line with the global goals of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. According to International Energy Agency, power generation through natural gas (under sustainable development scenario) is expected to reach 7,043 TWh by 2030 from 6,124 GWh in 2018.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- The factors driving the market in Asia-Pacific are - rapid industrialization and urbanization, rising demand for power from a large population, and low labor wages, resulting in a growing manufacturing sector. Additionally, the rapidly increasing construction activities in the region have contributed to a considerable increase in pollution levels.
- To act on these, the governments of China, India, and other developing economies have been preferring low-polluting gas-based stations and these moves are expected to boost the demand for the Asia-Pacific turbine air filtration systems market.
- Further, leading turbine air filtration manufacturers aligned their focus toward business expansions across China, one of the biggest manufacturing industries in the world.
- Asian countries, such as India, in a bid to increase the utilization of gas-fired powered plants in December 2019, announced that it is working on a new plan to revive the gas-based power generation in the country. The plan is to bundle natural gas-based power generation (electricity rate of ~INR 4/unit) with the electricity generated from solar (~INR 2.95/Unit) and thus reduce the financial burden on the power generation companies and increase profitability. The implementation is likely to propel the demand for turbine air filtration systems during the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The turbine air filtration market is moderately fragmented. Some of the key players are Graver Technologies LLC, Camfil AB, MANN+ HUMMEL GmbH, Donaldson Company Inc., and Nordic Air Filtration A/S.
- In June 2021, Camfil Group announced the expansion of its state-of-the-art technical research center in Trosa, Sweden, which is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
- In May 2021, the Gas Turbine Filtration Division of Parker Hannifin launched ASSURE- a new line of filters for high-performance gas turbines.
- In March 2021, Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Company (Transco) filed an application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) seeking federal approval to construct, install, modify, operate, and maintain its Regional Energy Access Expansion (REAE) project to expand its current network in the Eastern United States.
- In November 2019, Mann+Hummel launched its new air filter for gas turbines- Aircube Select Power an entry-level product. These are available in two versions: as standard without grid and optionally with the grid. The grid offers more safety for applications in which moisture occurs.
Table of Contents
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2026
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitutes Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Power Generation
5.1.2 Oil and Gas
5.2 Face Velocity
5.2.1 Low Velocity
5.2.2 Medium Velocity
5.2.3 High Velocity
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Daikin Industries Ltd
6.3.2 Camfil AB
6.3.3 Graver Technologies LLC
6.3.4 Parker Hannifin Corporation
6.3.5 Donaldson Company Inc.
6.3.6 Advanced Filtration Concepts
6.3.7 Koch Filter Corporation
6.3.8 MANN+ HUMMEL GmbH
6.3.9 Nordic Air Filtration A/S
6.3.10 Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
6.3.11 W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Turbine Air Filtration Market market is studied from 2018 - 2026.
What is the growth rate of Turbine Air Filtration Market?
The Turbine Air Filtration Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.27% over the next 5 years.
What is Turbine Air Filtration Market size in 2018?
The Turbine Air Filtration Market is valued at 1 Billion USD in 2018.
What is Turbine Air Filtration Market size in 2026?
The Turbine Air Filtration Market is valued at 2 Billion USD in 2026.
Which region has highest growth rate in Turbine Air Filtration Market?
South America is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Turbine Air Filtration Market?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2020.
Who are the key players in Turbine Air Filtration Market?
Camfil AB, Donaldson Company Inc., Nordic Air Filtration A/S, MANN+ HUMMEL GmbH, Graver Technologies LLC are the major companies operating in Turbine Air Filtration Market.