North America Collagen Market Insights
North America is, currently, the leading market for collagen and collagen products. The presence of high-end manufacturing capabilities and a constant rise in application areas have also majorly contributed to the flourishing market of collagen. North America is expected to witness the highest CAGR, of XX%.
North America Collagen Market Dynamics
Factors, such as the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, growth in the biologics market, funding initiatives for collagen research, and technological advancements are driving the growth of the North American collagen market. However, the risk of injuries and side-effects related of collagen, the requirement of high capital investments, stringent regulatory guidelines and GMPs are hindering the growth of this market.
A significant demand has been created for gelatin replacement products. Awareness of the benefits of using collagen has hastened the collagen market.
North America Collagen Market Segmentation
The collagen market is segmented into cattle, pigskin, and poultry & fish as collagen peptide sources. Trending in the United States is bone broth, a healthy alternative to beverages like coffee.
The North America collagen industry is segmented, geographically, into the United States, Canada & others.
North America Collagen Market Regional Analysis
The United States is expected to continue to dominate the market during the forecast period, based on various market dynamics, such as expanding application areas of collagen, increasing preference for collagen-based products, growing geriatric population, preference for minimally invasive or non-invasive technologies and the increasing use of collagen by biomedical industries.
North America Collagen Market Competitive Environment
The growth of this market is driven by the advancement of functional and processed food & beverage industry. Companies are forecasting development issuing equity and debt, which will help accelerate the growth of the collagen market.
Some of the major players in the North America Collagen Market are:
- Gelatine Manufacturers Institute of America
- PB Leiner
- Nitta Gelatin
- Gold Collagen
Key Deliverables in the North America Collagen Market Study
- Market analysis for the North America collagen market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America collagen market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insight about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Trends
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Advancement of Functional and Processed Food & Beverage Industry
3.1.2 Fast Growing Collagen Awarness of Dietary Supplements
3.2.1 Risk and Side-Effects Related to Collagen
3.3.1 Development Of Disease-Resistant Collagen
3.3.2 Innovative Use of Collagen in Food & Beverage
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.1 By Application
4.1.1 Application in Meat Processing
4.1.2 Dietary Supplements
4.1.3 Food Additives
4.1.5 Anti-Aging Products
4.2 By Source
4.2.1 Animal-Based Collagen
4.2.2 Marine-Based Collagen
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Market Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Gelatine Manufacturers Institute of America
6.4 PB Leiner
6.6 Nitta Gelatin
6.7 Kenny and Ross
6.8 Alphagreen resources
6.9 HONSON pharmatech groups
6.10 Accucap industry limited
6.11 Dpa Inc.
6.12 Unigel Technologies Inc