ing Analytics Industry Overview
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Marketing Analytics Market Analysis
The Marketing Analytics Market will register a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period. The marketing analytics solutions allow the stakeholders, including social media marketers and SEO managers, to measure, manage, and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, thereby helping them reach targets and minimizing costs.
- The use of marketing analytics enables companies to better understand their marketing campaigns' performance and engage in comparative analysis as to which application offers the highest returns. This is done by gauging critical business metrics, such as marketing attribution, overall marketing effectiveness, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- The popularity of cloud-based marketing analytics software has increased owing to benefits such as better functionality and cost-effectiveness. This has encouraged service providers like Oracle Corporation and Adobe Inc. to offer cloud analytics solutions to marketers.
- Real-time intelligence and predictive personalization, anticipated to be the most prodigious benefits of using marketing analytics solutions over the forecast period, were made possible by the development of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- The high cost of implementation and system integration issues are significant constraints that hinder the growth of marketing analytics software.
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about a paradigm shift in the behavior of individuals when it comes to using different digital platforms for buying. Advertising companies are increasingly following digital marketing techniques and are providing publishers with advanced advertising capabilities.
ing Analytics Industry Segments
Marketing analytics software aids a company in tracking the data pertaining to traffic, leads, and sales. Implementing marketing analytics enables the person of interest to compare different operating mediums, including social media, blogging, email marketing, and others.
Marketing Analytics Market is Segmented by Deployment (Cloud, On-premises), Application (Online Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing), End User (Retail, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Travel, and Hospitality), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa).
The market sizes and forecasts are provided in terms of value (USD million) for all the above segments.
|Social Media Marketing|
|By End User|
|Travel and Hospitality|
|Other End Users|
|Middle East & Africa|
Marketing Analytics Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Marketing Analytics Market according to our research experts:
Cloud-based to witness the growth
- Many SMEs favor using the cloud deployment strategy since it allows them to use marketing analytics tools without changing the current IT infrastructure. The cloud deployment methodology also enables companies to use public, private, or hybrid clouds depending on the needs of the marketing team.
- The demand for the cloud system management market is driven by the increasing usage of hybrid and multi-cloud architectures, allowing for consistent building and operation across cloud, on-premises, and edge environments. The cloud has dramatically aided initiatives for digital optimization and transformation.
- Further, businesses invest in structured innovation programs to achieve growth objectives, react to market conditions, and carry out expedited digital transformation activities. For instance, Red Hat OpenShift, the industry-leading hybrid cloud container technology, was created by IBM. With Red Hat OpenShift, users can create and use cloud services from any cloud, anywhere.
- Banking and financial institutions can greatly benefit from the benefits of on-demand scalable infrastructure services, adequate data and storage management, SDI-enabled private cloud infrastructure in pay-per-use models, AI-driven cloud management, and agile operations solutions that embrace their cloud adoption journey.
- Furthermore, cloud-based marketing analytics software further provides scalability and flexibility for data analysis, which boosts the market growth for this type of software.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America to Hold Major Share
- With innovations, North America is expected to dominate the marketing automation software market. Most major global vendors are based in the region. The increasing marketing services investment and an enormous social media presence make the country a lucrative hub for the studied market.
- Moreover, some of the significant factors, such as the increasing adoption of SaaS cloud services, increasing the demand for data integration services, and expanding 5G network coverage, are estimated to provide a massive scope for the region's market under study.
- Further, the increasing demand for digital marketing and the increasing need to integrate advanced technologies such as Machine Learning (Natural Language Processing) and data cloud in marketing practices are some of the dominant factors leveraging the market growth in the North American region.
- The adoption of retail marketing analytics solutions in the United States increases as more retailers realize significant returns from using BI and analytics platforms and services. Major factors driving the retail marketing analytics market in the region are growing online shopping, social media utilization, consecutive increases in Big Data, and the proliferation of smartphones, which have made shopping easy for customers.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Marketing Analytics Market Competitor Analysis
The marketing analytics market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. Few big competitors now control most of the market in terms of market share. These significant market participants are concentrating on growing their consumer base internationally.
In March 2022, Microsoft Corp. announced the general release of Azure Health Data Services and improvements to Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare as advancements in cloud technology for healthcare and life sciences. With the recent closure of its acquisition of Nuance Communications, Microsoft is in a unique position to increase an organization's capacity to assist others by using trusted AI to address the most challenging problems and transform the future of healthcare for all.
Marketing Analytics Market Top Players
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Marketing Analytics Market Recent Developments
- September 2022: Wipro Limited, a technology services and consulting company, partnered with CISCO to accelerate client cloud transformation. By utilizing Wipro FullStride Cloud Service to allow a completely automated hybrid-cloud stack, Wipro customers will be able to deploy the service more quickly and with a better user experience. This partnership will bring together the edge, private, and public clouds to create adaptable public cloud solutions.
- June 2022: Kyndrylan partnered with Oracle to help the business speed up its move to the cloud by providing managed cloud solutions to businesses worldwide. As part of the alliance, Kyndryl will become a key delivery partner for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), expanding upon its deep experience of working with and supporting customers using Oracle products and services.
Marketing Analytics Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.2.5 Threat of Substitutes
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
4.5 Technology Snapshot
5. MARKET DYNAMICS?
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increase in Social Media Channels
5.1.2 Increasing Need to Utilize Marketing Budgets for an Effective ROI
5.1.3 Adoption of Cloud Technology and Big Data
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Cost of Implementation and System Integration Issues for Marketing Analytics Software
5.2.2 Availability of Many Free Open Source Software
5.3 Technology Snapshot
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Deployment
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Online Marketing
6.2.2 E-mail Marketing
6.2.3 Content Marketing
6.2.4 Social Media Marketing
6.2.5 Other Applications
6.3 By End User
6.3.6 Travel and Hospitality
6.3.7 Other End Users
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 IBM Corporation
7.1.2 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.3 Oracle Corporation
7.1.4 Salesforce.Com Inc.
7.1.5 Accenture PLC
7.1.6 Adobe Systems Incorporated
7.1.7 SAS Institute Inc.
7.1.8 Teradata Corporation
7.1.9 Neustar, Inc.
7.1.10 Pegasystems Inc.
7.1.11 Tableau Software
7.1.12 Google LLC
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Marketing Analytics Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Marketing Analytics Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Marketing Analytics Market?
The Marketing Analytics Market is growing at a CAGR of 14.8% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Marketing Analytics Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2018 - 2028.
Which region has largest share in Marketing Analytics Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Marketing Analytics Market?
IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.Com Inc., Accenture PLC are the major companies operating in Marketing Analytics Market.
ing Analytics MarketIndustry Reports
In-depth industry statistics and market share insights of the Marketing Analytics sector for 2020, 2021, and 2022. The Marketing Analytics research report provides a comprehensive outlook of the market size and an industry growth forecast for 2023 to 2028. Available to download is a free sample file of the Marketing Analytics report PDF.