Malta Facility Management Market Size
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Data Period||2023 - 2028|
|Historical Data Period||2018 - 2021|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Malta Facility Management Market Analysis
The Malta Facility Management Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.15 % from 2022 to 2027. Small local businesses focus on single contracts and single-service solutions, whereas the country's facilities management market operates with integrated contracts from major suppliers across Malta. Given the current state of affairs across the country, there are more options than ever to combine facility management and corporate real estate in new and different ways.
- Facility management (FM) encompasses management methods and techniques for building management, infrastructure management, and overall harmonization of the work environment within an organization. For an enterprise, this system standardizes services and streamlines operations in Malta.
- The malta facility management services industry is expanding and becoming more industrialized and urbanized. Increased urbanization leads to increased commercialization, which leads to the increased need for more productivity and the necessity of maintenance in various corporate offices, resulting in market growth.
- Furthermore, the increased demand for residential and non-residential buildings increases the demand for increased construction investment, including various mega projects. These projects necessitate large investments, which require maintenance services for construction structures to last longer. As a result, the market for facilities management services is growing. Furthermore, due to the huge expenditure necessary to purchase these assets, various companies are becoming more aware of the need to drive the assets and properties. As a result, the market's growth is boosted.
- Furthermore, the building, industrial, lodging, and tourist industries were severely impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic. Manufacturing operations have been interrupted or limited. On a global scale, construction and transportation activities and their supply networks were disrupted. This resulted in a decrease in the manufacture of facility management services and their demand in the market, limiting the industry's growth. On the other hand, enterprises are progressively restarting normal manufacturing and service operations. This resulted in businesses resuming operations at full capacity, allowing the facility management services industry to recover by the middle of 2021.
- During the COVID-19 epidemic, the facilities management services business was affected by limitations on closing commercial and institutional venues. Furthermore, limits on social gatherings and public events hindered the business.
Malta Facility Management Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Malta Facility Management Market according to our research experts:
In House Facility Management to Witness Higher Growth Rate
- Facility management comprises a wide range of services, including real estate, human resource management, financial management, change management, health and safety, contract management, and more, in addition to domestic services, building management, and energy delivery. Depending on the priority of an organization's services or activities, these wide facilities management operations might be offered or handled in-house or through outsourcing. Most firms rely only on cost concerns when picking between in-house and outsourced solutions. Other factors may finally show that in-house alternatives are more effective.
- With the in-house management control process, an organization can easily manage its team and control processes, Work Continuity, Motivation, Social Capital, High Costs, Reduced Job Pool, and Delays in Process Flows.
- Processing and overlap are unavoidable when numerous providers operate on various aspects of the organization. Costs are also a major concern, as many teams waste time and money on activities that do not correspond with the company's long-term objectives. Because there is more visibility with IFM, inefficiencies and unnecessary costs become easier to spot.
- The in-house team's structure will be determined by the company's key business operations and services, the number of sites, the kind of business, and their locations. The team may need to be organized to meet the company's needs, with a representative to communicate with key departmental representatives in all areas of FM.
- The possibility of having an in-house FM team is often overlooked because senior management and the FM department focus on looking for solutions and services from outside sources. The prices of any alternative FM strategy model can be compared against the in-house option of directly engaged employees across the whole service supply. For security, commercial, or pastoral reasons, it is preferable to retain the FM team in-house in some enterprises.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Commercial Industry is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
- New investments have been made in the country's commercial building industry, propelling the facility management market. Several investment firms have hired real estate management businesses to oversee their real estate holdings.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Big Data are new technology frontiers for successfully managing production, operations, and design of facility management services. Companies are adopting new technology in the industry to provide facility management solutions.
- Investment businesses in Malta usually specialize in either residential or commercial real estate. Commercial buildings provide profitable prospects, representing larger cash flow potential and frequently delivering superior returns on investment, making them an appealing type of investment in the country, increasing the Facility Management Market's growth over the projection period.
- For Instance, in March 2022, Sodexo, present in Malta, and Sensori announced a new Facility Management alliance. Sodexo's expertise in workplace transformation combined with Sensory FMark Cullen MD Sensori and David Fox MD Sodexo's expertise in digital intelligent building solutions will appeal to companies seeking that single point of contact in the design and creation of more flexible, higher performing, and sustainable workplaces.
- According to Eurostat, in Malta, the revenue of specialized construction activities is approximately USD 273.93 million, and the construction of buildings will amount to approximately USD 365.20 million in 2025.
Malta Facility Management Industry Overview
The Malta Facility Management Market is highly competitive with diverse firms of different sizes. This market is anticipated to encounter a number of partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions as organizations continue to invest strategically in offsetting the present slowdowns they are experiencing. The clients in this region are employing FM services to increase the ease of their business operations. The market comprises key solutions and service providers, such as CBRE Group, Atlas FM Group, Sodexo Facilities Management Services, Compass Group, and Euro & Promos Facility Management SpA.
- April 2022 - CBRE announced it has partnered with Microsoft to provide a significantly enhanced and differentiated suite of technology offerings to serve large retailers and other companies with similar, distributed-site footprints. This collaboration unites CBRE, the real estate and facilities management company, with Microsoft's growing Dynamics 365 Field Services platform.
Malta Facility Management Market Leaders
CBRE Group, Inc.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Cushman & Wakefield plc
Emeric Facility Services
SMI Facility Services
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Malta Facility Management Market News
- March 2022 - EDGNEX, a global digital infrastructure provider owned by DAMAC Group, has selected JLL, a leading global real estate and investment management services provider, as its preferred Facilities Management (F.M.) partner for data center operations. The strategic partnership supports EDGNEX's mission to deliver data center facilities that support booming demand across unique and diverse markets.
- September 2021 - Cushman & Wakefield Launched Snappt Fraud Detection Technology. Cushman & Wakefield, a leading real estate services firm, announced the deployment of Snappt's External Link commercial real estate (CRE) fraud detection and analytics technology to strengthen its asset and facilities management services.
Malta Facility Management Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness-Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Facility Management Industry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Investments in Healthcare Infrastructure and the Construction of Healthcare Facilities in the United States
5.1.2 Requirement of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Commercial Buildings Addresses the Growth
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increased instances of Data Breaches and Security Threats
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type of Facility Management Type
6.1.1 Inhouse Facility Management
6.1.2 Outsourced Facility Mangement
184.108.40.206 Single FM
220.127.116.11 Bundled FM
18.104.22.168 Integrated FM
6.2 By Offerings
6.2.1 Hard FM
6.2.2 Soft FM
6.3 By End User
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 CBRE Group, Inc.
7.1.2 Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
7.1.3 Cushman & Wakefield plc
7.1.4 Emeric Facility Services
7.1.5 SMI Facility Services
7.1.6 Sodexo, Inc.
7.1.7 AHI Facility Services, Inc.
7.1.8 ISS Facility Services, Inc.
7.1.9 Shine Management & Facility Services
7.1.10 Guardian Service Industries, Inc.
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE TRENDS
Malta Facility Management Market Research FAQs
What is the current Malta Facility Management Market size?
The Malta Facility Management Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Who are the key players in Malta Facility Management Market?
CBRE Group, Inc., Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Cushman & Wakefield plc, Emeric Facility Services and SMI Facility Services are the major companies operating in the Malta Facility Management Market.
Malta Facility Management Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Malta Facility Management market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Malta Facility Management analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.