Hazardous Waste Handling Automation MarketÂ
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.50% for the period 2016 - 2021.Â Hazardous waste management is the collection, disposal and treatment of harmful materials. If improperly handled, it can cause substantial harm to human health and the environment. These include waste materials generated on a day-to-day basis by people, power plants and manufacturing companies.
Hazardous wastes pose an enormous threat to the public health.Â It has to be treated, recycled and disposed effectively in order to not pollute the environment. Growing awareness has brought government's attentionÂ towards legislations that can help in the effective tackling of these wastes. This also helps in controlling the expenditure towards healthcare, treating the after-effects of these hazardous wastes on population.Â Growth in awareness and the changing environmental conditions are expected to drive the global hazardous waste handling automation market.
Some of these wastes can be handled manually, while some may require expertise and automation solutions to minimize human contact with the waste. Use of such automation solutions for handling waste also improves the process efficiency and reduces the reliability on manual intervention. Thus, concerns about the proper handling of these harmful substances can be eliminated.
This report talks about the key factors that contribute to the growth in the global hazardous waste handling automation market, discussing the trends, technology overview providing the recent developments and the products available in the market. To discuss this, the market has been segmented based on types into manipulator arms market, telescoping masts market, cranes market, trusses market and size reduction systems market. The market is also classified based on the type of hazardous waste, that is, listed wastes, characteristic waste, universal wastes and mixed wastes. It also provides region and country-specific forecasts of the market, giving a detailed insight into the marketâ€™s performance. In addition, it also talks about the competitive landscape.
Some of the key players discussed in the report are PAR Systems, Konecranes, DX Engineering, Floatograph Technologies, among others.Â
- Government and industry regulations
- Growing concern about the waste management
- The economic activity still has to pick up in several countries owing to the global recession of 2008.
- The market has reached a stagnant position in several developed countries. Vendors have to look out for new avenues for their products.
SPECIALITIESÂ OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants,Â manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Â Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- Â A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
Â 2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Government and Industry Regulations
3.2.2 Growing Concern About the Waste Management
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 The Economic Activity Still Has to Pick up in Several Countries Owing to Global Recession of 2008
3.3.2 The Market has Reached a Stagnant Position in Several Developed Countries. Vendors Have to Look Out for New Avenues for Their Products
3.4 Hazardous Waste EPA Classification
3.4.1 Listed Wastes
3.4.2 Characteristic Wastes
3.4.3 Universal Wastes
3.4.4 Mixed Wastes
3.4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness â€“ Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry Among Existing Competitors
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Types of Hazardous Waste Handling Automation Products
4.2.1 Manipulator Arms
4.2.2 Telescoping Masts
4.2.5 Size Reduction Systems
5. Global Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Type of Waste - USD million (2016 - 2021)
5.1 Listed Wastes
5.1.2 Market Analysis
5.2 Characteristic Waste
5.2.2 Market Analysis
5.3 Universal Wastes
5.3.2 Market Analysis
5.4 Mixed Wastes
5.4.2 Market Analysis
6. Global Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Automation Product - USD million (2016 - 2021)
6.1 Manipulator Arms
6.1.2 Market Analysis
6.2 Telescoping Masts
6.2.2 Market Analysis
6.3.2 Market Analysis
6.4.2 Market Analysis
6.5 Size Reduction Systems
6.5.2 Market Analysis
6.6.2 Market Analysis
7. Global Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Industry - USD million (2016 -2021)
7.1.2 Market Analysis
7.2.2 Market Analysis
7.3.2 Market Analysis
7.4 Consumer Care
7.4.2 Market Analysis
7.5.2 Market Analysis
7.6.2 Market Analysis
8. Global Hazardous Waste Management Automation Market by Geography - USD million (2016 - 2021)
8.1 North America
8.1.2 United States
8.1.5 Analyst View
8.2.2 United Kingdom
8.2.6 Analyst View
8.3.5 South Korea
8.3.8 Analyst View
8.4 Latin America
8.4.6 Analyst View
8.5 Middle East and Africa
8.5.2 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 United Arab Emirates
8.5.5 South Africa
8.5.7 Analyst View
9. Vendor Market ShareÂ
10. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Hazardous Waste Management Automation Product Vendors
10.1 PAR Systems
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3 DX Engineering
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 FloatographÂ® Technologies
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 ACE, Inc.
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Terex MHPS GmbH
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9.2 Major Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 PENZ crane
10.10.2 Major Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future Opportunities in Hazardous Waste Handling Automation MarketÂ Â