Fire safety systems are approved devices, equipment, and combinations of systems used to detect fire, activate an alarm, and extinguish a fire control smoke. The growth of the fire safety systems market is currently being hindered by dearth of integrity in system interfaces and the cost required for initial installation is high. The increasing rules and mandatory standards, huge innovations in the wireless sensor networks, and the improved HMI solutions are the huge opportunities for the advanced growth of the fire safety systems market. The growing technological propagation and amalgamation of fire safety systems products with a vast kind of applications such as manufacturing and consumer goods & retail etc. are the major factors driving the growth of the pico projector market.
The fire safety systems market is expected to increase to $XX billion by 2020 at a CAGR of XX% over the period 2014-2020. The political support and compulsion from the government are the key drivers which are making the fire safety systems market to grow lucratively.
The Global Fire Safety Systems Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Passive Fire Safety Systems and Active Fire Safety Systems), Product (Fire detection, Fire Management, Fire analysis, and Fire Reaction), Application (Banking, Consumer Goods & Retail, Government, Hospitals, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of fire safety systems market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Gentex Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany), and United Technologies Corporation (U.S.).
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Fire Safety Systems Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Fire Safety Systems Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4. Key Findings
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Applications of Fire Safety Systems Market
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute Product Types
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.4 Technology Snapshot
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Regulatory Standards and Government Efforts Promoting the Use of
Fire Safety Systems
4.1.2 Enterprise Segment has Increased the Expenditure for Fire Safety
4.2.1 Initial Cost Required For Installation is High
4.2.2 Dearth of Integrity in System Interfaces
4.3 Current Opportunities in the Market
5. Global Fire Safety Systems Market-Segmentation, By Technology
5.1 Passive Fire Safety Systems
5.2 Active Fire Safety Systems
6. Global Fire Safety Systems Market-Segmentation, By Product
6.1 Fire Detection
6.2 Fire Management
6.3 Fire Analysis
6.4 Fire Reaction
7. Global Fire Safety Systems Market-Segmentation, By Application
7.2 Consumer Goods & Retail
7.3 Energy & Power
7.7 Transportation and Logistics
8. Global Fire Safety Systems Market-Segmentation, by Geography
8.1 North America
8.3.3 South Korea
8.4 The Middle East
8.5 Rest of The World
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9.1 Gentex Corporation
9.2 Halma PLC
9.3 Hochiki Corporation
9.4 Honeywell International, Inc.
9.5 Johnson Controls
9.6 Robert Bosch GMBH
9.7 Siemens AG
9.9 United Technologies Corporation
10. Vendor Market-Share
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future Outlook of Fire Safety Systems Market