France is a very important and high potential market for beverages, as witnessed by their huge spending on the market. The highly selective, quality specific, and health conscious French consumers pose their unique set of challenges and opportunities to the water enhancer market. The market is projected to reach US$$167.6 million by 2022, and grow at a CAGR of 14.2% between the years 2017-2022.
French markets are characterized by an interest in fresh and natural products, quality, and diverse tastes and flavors. The interest in health consciousness is also widespread and is a major driver for the market. The perception of water enhancers as synthetic, chemically laced products is detrimental to the market; therefore the marketing should be focused on a ‘natural’ or organic trend. Despite it individual specificity, France is also driven by latest trends to some extent. The focus of the major players is essentially centered on the approach of promoting the easy-to-use nature of the enhancer products.
In this report we offer:
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the France Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the France Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the France Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in obese populations and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.2 Industrialization and mass production of beverages
4.1.3 Significant expansion of the consumer base for healthy beverages
4.1.4 Changing consumer preferences towards flavored drinks
4.2.1 Lack of regulations from FDA
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
188.8.131.52 Weight Management drinks
184.108.40.206 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands