Sophisticated food processing techniques by developing countries and demand for new ingredients in food processing has driven the food additives market which is estimated to reach USD 40 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 4%. Rising per capita disposable income coupled with increasing consumption of processed and packaged food to drive France food additives market. France is one of the major markets for food emulsifiers in European regions due to high demand for processed and packaged food, convenience food, non-alcoholic beverages, bakery items, ready-to-eat food products and cereals.
Desk bound lifestyles have not only increased the demand for packaged and convenience foods but also to the raising obesity levels globally. This has resulted in consumers demanding for Trans fat products, driving the food processors to use emulsifiers to reduce the calories and fat content. Emulsifier’s consumption has been dominant in Europe due to development in the food processing industry. With developing economies prospering and with rising disposable incomes, demand for processed food coming from European region is increasing.
Food emulsifiers which refer to food and oil mixtures are classified as natural and synthetic food emulsifiers. While the natural food emulsifiers are egg yolk containing Lecithin, mustard , honey and soy beans, guar gum , the synthetic emulsifiers include Mono and Di-glycerides, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl lactylates, Sucrose Esters, Poly Glycerol Esters and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate. Di-Glycerides hold the maximum share among the synthetic emulsifiers while Lecithin dominates in the natural food emulsifiers segment.
booming demand for dark chocolates, candies and other confectionary items is expected to propel the market for, emulsifiers in the country. Rise in demand for food additives in France can be also attributed to the increase in technology innovations by manufacturers to enhance the taste, quality and shelf life of food products. EFEMA maintains contact with all authorities involved in the approval of emulsifiers, including the European Commission, the FAO/WHO (Codex Alimentarius) and national authorities.
The major players in the food emulsifiers market are Danisco, Riken Vitamin, Cargill, and Palsgaard which together maximum market share, with Danisco holding the maximum market. The key strategy being adopted by these players is using the Mergers and Acquisitions. The major challenges the food emulsifier market sees is increasing usage of alternatives like enzymes which have similar stabilizing properties, and regulatory obligations that penalize unhealthy diets and demand for clean label specifying the additives used. The threat of new entrants is high with increasing private label offerings in food emulsifiers which are prized low.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the France Food Emulsifier Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the France Food Emulsifier Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the France Food Emulsifier Market.
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
3.2.1 Preference for Low fat foods
3.2.2 Demand for packaged and Convenience foods
3.2.3 Major applications in Bakery and Ice creams
3.3.1 Entry of less priced Products and Private Labels
3.3.2 Increasing usage of enzymes and other Alternatives
3.3.3 Stringent regulations on Food Additives
3.4.1 Functional foods and Bakery categories growth
3.4.2 New Food product development
3.4.3 Growing demand from BRICS countries
3.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
3.5.3 Degree of Competition
3.5.4 Threat of Substitution
3.5.5 Threat of new entrants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 Emulsifiers Market, by type
4.1.1 Mono-, Di-Glycerides & Derivatives
4.1.3 Sorbitan Esters
4.2 By Application
4.2.3 Dairy & Frozen products
4.2.4 Meat poultry & Sea Food products
4.2.5 Oils & Fats
5. Competitive Landscape Overview
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Strategies by leading players
5.3 New Product Developments &Other Innovations
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Cargill Inc
6.4 Archer Daniels Midland
6.6 Ingredion Inc
6.7 Kerry Group
6.8 Stepan company
6.9 Royal DSM
6.10 Riken Vitamin
6.11 Estelle Chemicals
6.12 Lonza Group