EUROPE PLANTING MACHINERY MARKET
The market is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The growing need and recent developments to automate the agriculture sector is driving the demand for planting machinery. Planting machinery is a part of farm mechanization equipment. After the addition of tractors and combine harvesters in farm automation, planting machinery further automate subsequent tasks.
Planting machinery offers solutions to crop farmers to sow the seeds. Despite tractors and combine harvesters being used widely, globally, planting machinery use is in the nascent stages and is in succession to tractors to reduce manual intervention in agriculture. Apart from increasing efficiency, mechanization in planting helps in increasing precision agricultural practices.
Short shelf-life of conventional machines give rise to the need for technically advanced machinery to achieve higher productivity and substitute human labor. Technological advancements along with the heavy integration of precision farming are going to provide opportunities for future growth. Rising demand in developing countries like Romania and Belarus fuels the planting machinery market in the region. The scarcity of farm labor, high farm income, farm consolidation and widespread usage of tractors are the factors driving the sales of planting machinery.
The market is segmented by type of machinery and geography.
By Machine Type:
- Broadcast Seeder
- Seed Drill
- United Kingdom
Germany and France are the major markets for planting machinery due to the high land mass usage and extensive, large-scale farming practices. Automation has become a part of agriculture due to the need for increasing food productivity to feed the growing population and also improve the agricultural product export competence. Farmers are now compelled to invest in planting machinery as the traditional agricultural processes involve high physical labor. Developed regions are expected to witness high demand for bigger equipment with high-capacity, to lower the operation interval.
Key players in planting machinery market are:
- AGCO Corp.
- Buhler Industries, Inc.
- Great Plains Ag
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- Kuhn Group
- Kverneland Group
- New Holland Agriculture
- Visser Horti
- Kinze Manufacturing
- Hardi International A/S
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market analysis for the Europe planting machinery market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a country-wise and regional scale.
- Market definition, along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on country-wise and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe planting machinery market on both, country-wise and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
1. Europe Planting Machinery Market Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Europe Planting Machinery Market Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Europe Planting Machinery Market Dynamics
3.1 Europe Planting Machinery Market Drivers
3.1.1 Technological Advancements
3.1.2 Farm Consolidation Drives Sales of High Capacity Equipment
3.1.3 Government Support Through Subsidies
3.2 Europe Planting Machinery Market Restraints
3.2.1 Requirement of Skilled Manpower
3.2.2 Low Purchasing Power and high cost
3.3 Europe Planting Machinery Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. Europe Planting Machinery Market Segmentation
4.1 Planting Machinery
4.1.1 Seed Drill
4.1.3 Broadcast Seeders
4.2 By Geography
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5. Europe Planting Machinery Market Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Europe Planting Machinery Market Company Profiles
6.1 AGCO Corp.
6.3 Great Plains Ag
6.4 Deere & Company (John Deere)
6.5 Kuhn Group
6.6 Kverneland Group
6.7 Kubota Corporation
6.8 CNH Industrial N.V.
6.9 Iseki & Co., Ltd.
6.10 Visser Horti
6.11 Kinze Manufacturing
6.12 Dawn Equipment
*List is not exhaustive
7. Europe Planting Machinery Market Outlook
8. Europe Planting Machinery Market Appendix