The dairy sector is of great importance to the European countries. Being one of the most prominent sectors in the EU, dairy sector has become an important factor for the economy and employment. With the EU set to lift its milk quotas, which have restricted production since the last thirty years, European dairy companies will take this opportunity for new exports, driving the packaging market growth. The consumption patterns too will impact the market for dairy packaging.
Dairy products are easily susceptible to contamination and on prolonged exposure to the atmosphere, they can get soiled, making it unfit for human consumption. To satisfy the needs of the consumers who are becoming more health-conscious, the dairy industry is slowly changing itself to suit the changing consumer needs. They are now offering a range of products which are in line with the consumer expectations. One of the major factors that is contributing to this trend is the development of highly efficient packaging solutions for dairy products. The initiatives which have been taken by the packaging companies in terms of innovations and offerings have greatly contributed to the growth of the dairy market.
As the consumption of dairy products grows across the globe, so will the demand for efficient packaging systems which are sustainable environmentally and can provide products with a longer shelf life. The different sizes and formats of packaging are also contributing to the demand for dairy packaging products.
What is there in the report?
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
- A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years.
- Complete market breakdown has been done for different countries to give a detailed picture of the dairy packaging market.
- The report also gives information on major vendors of dairy packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to, for expanding their operations.
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market.
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients.
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Europe Dairy Packaging Market by Packaging Type
6.2 Europe Dairy Packaging Market by Products
6.2.3 Soy Beverages
6.2.5 Coffee Whiteners
6.3 Europe Dairy Packaging Market by Products
6.3.3 Cartons and Boxes
6.4 Europe Dairy Packaging Market by Country
6.4.1 United Kingdom
7. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
7.2 Mondi Group
7.5 RPC Group
7.9 Silgan Holdings
7.10 Tetra Laval
7.11 DS Smith Plc
7.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
7.13 Prolamina Packaging
8. Investment Analysis
9. Opportunities in Europe Dairy Packaging Market
10. Future of Europe Dairy Packaging Market