The compound feed market in Egypt is estimated to cross USD XX million by 2022 with a forecasted CAGR of 2.4% in the next five years. As Egypt is a predominantly agricultural country, its production of feed grains and soybean meet the demands of the livestock sector. With high availability of ingredients and growing awareness of efficiency of products, Egypt has created a considerable share in the market.
Growing urbanization and rising disposable incomes have directed the Egyptians towards the food habits of the Western world. This led to a growing demand for meat, meat products and processed meat, and the rising cost of feed. Farmers, facing pressure to produce quality meat without having to absorb the increasing cost of inputs, have turned to using feed additives in animal diets. In addition, the predominant trend of privatization of the livestock industry has fueled the growth of the animal feed and feed additives market.
.Beef is the most consumed meat, followed by poultry, fish, etc. However, the demand for beef fell, due to the culling associated with avian influenza and high beef prices induced by the FMD, which also stimulated imports. This also affected the feed market for beef. This created an opportunity for the poultry and aqua feed markets to explore. These markets are estimated to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
Adoption of protein-rich and energy-dense eating habits is changing the meat consumption trends in Egypt. This has created an opportunity in the feed industry to improve the quality of animal meat. Altogether, these factors have driven the market, which is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
The report is segmented based on type of feed and by application. The global market scenario is explained in detail. Egypt's market is segmented by animal type into ruminant, swine, aqua and poultry feed, with information on market size and growth forecasts up to 2022 for each of these sub-segments. Twenty of the most prominent global players are profiled in the report, along with an elaborate list of local feed companies based out of Egypt.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Egyptian compound food market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Egyptian compound food market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped
1.2. Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. EGYPTIAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET - OVERVIEW
4. MARKET ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.3. Price Trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold Matters of the Industry
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
4.6. Porter's Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. EGYPT’S SHARE IN THE AFRICAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET
6. EGYPTIAN COMPOUND FEED MARKET - BY ANIMAL TYPE
6.1. Ruminant Feed
6.2. Swine Feed
6.3. Poultry Feed
6.4. Fish Feed
6.5. Other Animals
7. THE FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY - EXPERT VIEW
8. KEY PLAYERS’ PROFILES - GLOBAL
8.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
8.2. Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
8.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
8.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
8.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
8.6. New Hope Group (China)
8.7. Wen’s Group (China)
8.8. ForFarmers (The Netherlands)
8.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
8.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
8.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
8.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
8.13. De Hues (The Netherlands)
8.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
8.15. Heiskell & Co. (U.S.)
8.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
8.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
8.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
8.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
8.20. Nutreco NV (The Netherlands)
9. LIST OF EGYPT BASED COMPOUND FEED COMPANIES