Tight regulations and data security issues are some of the challenges faced by manufacturing enterprises. In addition, floor operators want easier access to plant floor operations, control systems and production data. To meet these challenges, manufacturing enterprises are deploying desktop virtualization solutions which helps them in hardware consolidation, high availability of resources and more. The most important benefit of desktop virtualization is hardware independence. The market for desktop virtualization for manufacturing industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.58% over 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
2 Quest Software
3 Virtual Bridges