Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
China Flexible Office Space Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of greater than 5 % in the forecast period.
The effect of COVID - 19 pandemic is very low on the market. Also , pandemic outbreak helped the market to emerge in virtual office sector with work from home, and hybrid working model strategies.
As the effect of COVID-19 is vanishing from china , the demand for flexible office space has increased . The working operators are looking for more acqusitions. The average occupancy rate for flexible office spaces currently is more than 80 percent. The flexible office space market is expected to grow more in forecast period due to increasing demand for flexible offices. China has recorded more number of merger and acqusitions post-covid in the co-working sector , this has increased the demand for flexible offices.
Flexible office space market is driven by increasing demand from Real Estate , Startup's ,Consultancies , SME's and others. However, large companies are also moving towards flexible office spaces, to reduce operational costs and enhance their employees productivity. Futhermore , Foreign investments flowing in the sector is enhancing the market. Co-working spaces is emerging as major sector in the market because they provide environment to build professional relationships and expand business operations.
Scope of the Report
A flexible workspace refers to a shared office space or flexispace with several creative desk layouts. The China Flexible Office Space Market is segmented By Offering (Private Offices, Co-Working Spaces, Virtual Offices, And Others), By End Users (IT & Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, And Others) and By Cities ( Beijing , Shanghai , Wuhan , Guangzhou & Rest of China) . The report offers market size and forecasts for the China Flexible Office Space Market in value (USD Billion) for all above segments.
|Co - Working Spaces|
|By End Users|
|IT & Telecommunications|
|Media & Entertainment|
|Retail & Consumer Goods|
|Rest of China|
Key Market Trends
Growing Number of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME's)
- Many technological processes and innovations are attributed to small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs). One such fashion being immensively adapted by SME's is flexible Office Space Market in China.
- Each year , there are about five million more SME's in China , representing atleast 10 % year over year growth rate.
- More and More SME's are switching towards flexible office space because it reduces the occupancy costs. The cost of finding , leasing and equipping own office in today's market is costlier. Flexible Offices gives an option to work from attractive , fully-furnished workspace at a fraction of cost of leasing company's own building.
- Another main factor attracting SME's to adopt flexible office space is no long - term leases. AFlexible Office spaces provides an option of short-term leases for new startup's and small bussiness such as month - to - month agreement which saves the much needed fund.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Corporations are focusing on reducing the overhead costs
- Overhead Costs are the bussiness - related expenses. This term mostly refers to ongoing costs for general business functions, or costs that is paid even when one donot produce or sell anything for a period of time.
- Almost all the corporations in China are focusing on reducing the overhead costs in order to gain more profit. Opting for Flexible Office Space Market rather than own building setup is one of the most helpful way for corporations to reduce overhead costs.
- Most Oftenly ,commercial/office spaces make up a huge part of your overhead costs. Decluttering the huge office and renting a smaller one helps the corportaions to gain more profit. Work From Home is also adopted by many companies to reduce overhead costs.
- According to iiMedia, 54.1 percent of surveyed tenants stated that prefer flexible office space because of convenience. Rest of the important reasons where good working conditions , cost saving options and advanced facilities provided by flexible office companies like amenities, such as conference rooms, recreational, and catering facilities etc.
China Flexible Office Market is moderately fragmented with presence of many International and local players in the market . Some of the leading players in the market are China World Offices 2 ( The Executive Center ), Liquidspaces , Servcorp , Davinci Virtual , Instant Offices , Offices .co etc. The presence of these players in the market has made market highly competitive. The companies in the China Flexible Office Market are involved in several growth and expansion strategies, such as strategic partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions to gain a competitive advantage.
- On 16 March 2022 , One of the leading players Davinci Virtual Office Solutions has merged with the Instant Group into its online marketplace for flexible workplace. This has made the company a leading aggregator globally for virtual offices.
- The Executive Centre , One of the flexible office space company in China has announced the expansion of their company on 28 October 2021 . The company is going to invest Rs 200 Crores in India for their bussiness expansion in India.
- Servcorp (leading provider of office spaces, coworking, virtual offices & meeting rooms) has introduced the global concept of coworking to its space in Doha in August 2021. This co-working space provides small businesses and startups with equal opportunities to emerge as large corporates.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technological trends
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Government Regulations and Initiatives
4.5 Brief on Rental Analysis of Flexible Office Spaces
4.6 Insights on Co-Working Startups in China
4.7 Impact of COVID - 19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Drivers
5.3 Market Restraints
5.4 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
5.5 Porters 5 Force Analysis
5.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
5.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
5.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.6 PESTLE Analysis
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION (Market Size By value)
6.1 By Offering
6.1.1 Private Offices
6.1.2 Co - Working Spaces
6.1.3 Virtual Offices
6.2 By End Users
6.2.1 IT & Telecommunications
6.2.2 Media & Entertainment
6.2.3 Retail & Consumer Goods
6.3 By Cities
6.3.5 Rest of China
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Overview (Market Concentration and Major Players)
7.2 Company Profiles
7.2.1 Davinci Virtual
7.2.3 Instant Offices
7.2.6 The Executive Center
7.2.7 Cowork Booking
7.2.8 Compass Offices
8. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The China flexible office space market market is studied from 2022 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of China flexible office space market?
The China flexible office space market is growing at a CAGR of >5% over the next 5 years.
Who are the key players in China flexible office space market?
Davinci Virtual , Offices.co, Instant Offices, Servcorp, LiquidSpace, The Executive Centre are the major companies operating in China flexible office space market.