Smart keys are enabled to start the engine by simply pressing the ignition button located next to the steering column. In some models, the tailgate gets lifted by waving a foot underneath the rear bumper, making it convenient to load baggage when the hands are occupied. There is no need for the tiresome task of inserting keys into the ignition and turning and opening the tailgate with pre-occupied hands. Thereby, it reduces the burden of fishing around in the bag or the unsightly pocket-patting to find the key fobs. Within three-five feet of the doors, an average smart key automatically unlocks the car. The advancement in automotive technology and the degree of research and development would help to significantly drive the market for smart keys in China.
The automotive smart key market in China is marked by the presence of several regional players involved in manufacturing the smart key components, and sourcing them to the top notch OEMs as well as the aftermarket. There are more than 80-100 suppliers in the regional market for automotive smart keys. They are increasingly getting engaged in entering strategic collaborations with the OEMs.
The market has been segmented by application (single function and multifunction), by technology (transmitter, capacitive sensors, and IR sensors), and by installation (OEM and aftermarket).
Among the application types, the market for low-frequency power amplifier block is expected to gain major traction in the market by 2020 with a share of more than 55% in the region. Among the technology, Infrared Sensor Technology would grow at a considerably higher rate with the increased production of advanced sensor technology in the country.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Hyundai Mobis
- ZF TRW
What the Report Offers
- Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with country-specific assessments and competition analysis in the China smart keys market.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the industry
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SMART KEYS MARKET BY APPLICATION (Growth, Innovations and Feasibility of Smartkeys)
5.1 Single function
6. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SMART KEYS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY (Growth, Innovations and Feasibility of Cybersecurity)
6.1 Transmitter / Security Technology
6.2 Capacitive Sensor Technology
6.3 Infra-red Sensor Technology
7. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SMART KEYS MARKET-BY INSTALLATION (Growth, Trends and Durability)
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key players
9. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
9.1 Autol Technology
9.7 Guangzhou Guangpai
9.8 Hyundai Mobis
9.10 Shanghai Huyauan
9.11 Shanghai Kaigao
9.12 Shanghai SIIC
9.14 Ssang Yong
9.17 Tokai Rika
10. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET