|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||Asia Pacific|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The global braze alloys market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption rate of the brazing process, over processes like welding and soldering, and increasing demand for aluminum brazing alloys from the automotive industry are expected to drive the market.
- Fluctuating prices of the base metals is likely to hinder the growth of the market.
- Development of vacuum brazing technology is likely to provide growth opportunity for the market to grow through the years to come.
Scope of the Report
The braze alloys market is segmented by base metal, end-user industry, and geography. By base metal, the market is segmented into Copper, Gold, Silver, Aluminum, and Other Base Metals. By end-user industry, the market is segmented into Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electrical and Electronics, Construction, and Other End-user Industries. The report also covers the market size and forecasts for the braze alloys market in 16 countries across major regions. For each segment, the market sizing and forecasts have been done on the basis of volume (kilo tons) and revenue (USD million).
|Other Base Metals|
|Aerospace and Defense|
|Electrical and Electronics|
|Other End-user Industries|
Key Market Trends
Growing Usage in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- In the aerospace industry, braze alloys are used in a variety of advanced military aircraft and commercial aerospace engine components. Brazing alloys are used in various parts of an aircraft engine to join components exceptionally well, such that, they are able to deliver a strong bond over time in the extreme temperatures present within jet engines.
- The use of brazing alloys can be found in fuel systems, high pressure turbines, high compressor and low turbine, power units, etc.
- With brazing alloys improving the thermal barrier in jet engine hot section, the interest of using brazing alloys in the aerospace industry is only expected to rise.
- In Asia-Pacific, the aerospace industry is growing at a fast rate, as many of the countries have increased their spending on defense platforms and technologies. The aerospace industry in the United States is one of the largest in the world. Europe is continuously investing in new airplanes, with business aviation estimated to increase at a rapid rate in the coming years.
- In South America, Brazil experienced a growth in its aircraft manufacturing activities, primarily due to Embraer, which is the country’s aircraft manufacturer.
- With increasing manufacturing activities in the aircraft industry, the demand for brazing alloys is expected to grow through the forecast period.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
United States to Dominate the North America Region
- The United Stated has the largest aerospace industry in the world, and one of the largest automotive, marine, and construction markets, which are continuously expanding at a steady pace.
- The total commercial aircraft fleet in the country is expected to reach 8,290 in 2038, owing to the growth in air cargo. Additionally, the US mainliner carrier fleet is expected to grow at an average rate of 45 aircraft per year, as the existing fleet is getting older.
- Exports of aerospace components to countries, such as France, China, and Germany, along with robust consumer expenditure in the United States, is driving the manufacturing activities in the aerospace industry.
- The United States is the second-largest producer of automotive after China. Various automotive manufacturing companies are continuously investing in the country, amidst threats from the government to increase levies on auto imports from Mexico.
- The gradual growth of the commercial construction sector, primarily in office space construction, is likely to have a positive impact on the market studied. Additionally, rise in home sales, coupled with the renovation of the existing houses, is boosting the demand for residential construction in the United States.
- In terms of size, the electronics market in the United States is the largest. Owing to the usage of advanced technology, increasing number of R&D centers, and rising demand from consumers, the braze alloys market is expected to grow over the forecast period.
- Owing to the rapid pace of innovation in the advancement of technology and R&D activities in the electronics industry, there is a high demand for newer and faster electronic products. There is a spur in the number of manufacturing plants and development centers in the United States, focusing on high-end products, which is expected to boost the demand for braze alloys over the forecast period.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The global braze alloys market is partially consolidated in nature. Some of the major players operating in the global braze alloys market include Aimtek Inc., The Harris Products Group, Lucas-Milhaupt, Oerlikon Metco, and Sulzer Ltd, amongst others.
- In August 2020, Prince Izant Company announced to expand operations at its existing Parma facility in Ohio, United States, with an investment of around USD 2.4 million. The company is engaged in the production of Braze alloys at this site.
- In January 2019, Belman-Melcor a supplier and manufacturer of brazing and soldering alloys including its patented ChannelFux Technology was acquired by Prince and Izant Company, Belman-Melcor operates at its Tinley Park facility based in Illinois with a production capacity of 600 million fabricated parts per year.
- In February 2019, Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc. a metals manufacturing company announced the acquisition of Harris Group’s portfolio of solders, brazing alloys, and fluxes. The acquisition of Brazing assets was closed on February 1, 2019.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption Rate of Brazing Process Over Processes like Welding and Soldering
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Aluminum Brazing Alloys from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries
4.2.1 Fluctuating Prices of Base Metals
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
4.2.3 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Base Metal
5.1.5 Other Base Metals
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Aerospace and Defense
5.2.3 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aimtek Inc.
6.4.2 Bellman-Melcor LLC
6.4.3 Cupro Alloys Corporation
6.4.4 Indian Solder and Brazing Alloys
6.4.5 Johnson Matthey
6.4.6 Lucas-Milhaupt Inc.
6.4.7 Morgan Advanced Materials
6.4.8 OC Oerlikon Management AG
6.4.9 Saru Silver Alloy Private Limited
6.4.10 Saxonia Edelmetalle GmbH
6.4.11 Sulzer Ltd
6.4.12 The Harris Products Group
6.4.13 VBC Group
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of Vacuum Brazing Technology
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Braze Alloys Market market is studied from 2016 - 2026.
What is the growth rate of Braze Alloys Market?
The Braze Alloys Market is growing at a CAGR of >4% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Braze Alloys Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Braze Alloys Market?
Asia Pacific holds highest share in 2020.
Who are the key players in Braze Alloys Market?
The Harris Products Group, Lucas-Milhaupt, Oerlikon Metco, Aimtek, Inc., Sulzer Ltd are the major companies operating in Braze Alloys Market.