Asia-Pacific is one of the biggest exporters of goods and this is because it is one of the biggest producers of goods as well. China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan and Australia are huge manufacturers of different goods. From automobiles to software, from UAVs to food items, lots and lots of variety of goods are produced in this region. For the production of these wide ranges of goods, workforce is very important. This region is known for its skilled labor.
Workforce management software solutions help in addressing these concerns with features like several features like HR Administration, talent management, labor budgeting, workforce tracking and several others. The market for workforce management software is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.85% for the period 2016 to 2021.
There are millions of engineers, technicians, medical practitioners, etc. in this region. To take this huge number of working people and make them skilled workforce for a job, workforce management software is required. Productivity is the key to the success of any organization. Enterprises are striving hard to enhance the productivity of their employees, reduce costs and improve business process efficiency. They are increasingly adopting solutions which help them to achieve this goal.
Increasing adoption of ERP solutions and focus on productivity are some of the driving factors contributing to the growth of this market. The usage of these solutions is not limited to any particular industry vertical. Instead, the adoption rate is growing across the enterprises operating in different sectors.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are SAP, Oracle, Kronos, ADP, Hydra Management and Reflexis. There are some other vendors like Better Plan, Asure Software, Calabrio, Conrep, Sierra Data Systems and Kappix who are serving the market with their unique offerings.
Reasons to buy this report
- Market definition for the workforce management software market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the workforce management software market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of the market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the workforce management software market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Who should be interested in this report?
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expanding their operations.
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market.
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients.
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Growing Focus on Productivity
3.2.2 Increasing Adoption of ERP and Analytical Solutions
3.2.3 Industry Regulations and Legal Issues
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 General Issues with Software Implementation
3.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
3.6 Current Opportunities in Market
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Workforce Management Software Features
4.2.1 Payroll and benefits
4.2.2 HR administration
4.2.3 Employee Self-services
4.2.4 Time and Attendance
4.2.5 Performance Management
4.2.6 Forecasting and Scheduling
4.2.7 Labor Budgeting
4.2.8 Workforce Tracking
5. Workforce Management Software Market by Deployment
5.1 On Premise
5.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.2 On Demand
5.2.2 Market Share and Forecast
6. Workforce Management Software Market by End-User Industry
6.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.2.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.3.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.4.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.5 Travel and Transport
6.5.2 Market Share and Forecast
6.6.2 Market Share and Forecast
7. Workforce Management Software Market by Regions
7.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.1.3 Analyst View
8. Workforce Management Software Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Workforce Management Software Vendors
9.1.2 Major Products and Services
9.1.4 Recent Developments
9.2.2 Major Products and Services
9.2.4 Recent Developments
9.3.2 Major Products and Services
9.3.4 Recent Developments
9.4 ADP, LLC
9.4.2 Major Products and Services
9.4.4 Recent Developments
9.5 Hydra Management
9.5.2 Major Products and Services
9.5.4 Recent Developments
9.6.2 Major Products and Services
9.6.4 Recent Developments
9.7.2 Major Products and Services
9.7.4 Recent Developments
9.8.2 Major Products and Services
9.8.4 Recent Developments
10. The Challengers
10.1 Better Plan
10.2 Asure Software
10.5 Sierra Data Systems
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investor Outlook
12. Future of Asia-Pacific Workforce Management Software Market
13. List of Figures
14. List of Tables
16. Works Cited