The Asia-Pacific pressure sensors market is projected to reach USD 2.90 billion by 2021 growing at a CAGR of 7.03% over the period 2016-2021. Asia-Pacific is the largest fastest growing region for pressure sensors and is projected to continue its dominance due to increasing production of motor vehicles that use pressure sensors in countries such as Japan, South Korea, China, and India.
The Asia-Pacific pressure sensors market is segmented on the basis of technology and end-user industry. The consumer electronics application segment is analyzed to record the fastest growth in this market.
Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market-Market Dynamics
The pressure sensors market is dominated by piezoresistive and capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are projected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensors market.
Some of the factors driving the market include:
- Increasing automobile production
- Rapid industrialization
- Lower operational costs
- Growing middle class in the emerging economies
This report gives a detailed study of Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis. The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry.
Some of the leading suppliers of proximity sensors mentioned in the report are:
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Honeywell International
- Infineon Technologies
- Panasonic Corporation
What the Report Offers
- Market Definition for Asia-Pacific pressure sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific pressure sensors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific pressure sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings in the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growth in the most prominent end-user verticals such as automotive and healthcare.
4.2.2 Increasing adoption of the MEMS and NEMS systems in the industry
4.2.3 Emphasis on miniaturization and integration of advanced technology in products.
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost Associated with Sensing Products
4.4 Opportunities in the Market
4.4.1 Evolution of the Smart Infrastructure Concepts across Industries.
4.4.2 Role of Sensors in realizing a completely automated environment.
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market – Segmented By Type
6.1 Wired Pressure Sensors
6.2 Wireless Pressure Sensors
7. Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market – Segmented By Technology
7.6 Resonant Solid State
8. Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market – Segmented By Application
8.2 Consumer Electronics
8.4 Oil & Gas
8.6 Environmental & Utility Monitoring Applications
9. Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market – Segmented by Country
9.2 South Korea
10. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
10.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.1.2 Major Products and Services
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2 Honeywell International Inc.
10.2.2 Major Products and Services
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3.2 Major Products and Services
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4 NXP Semiconductor N.V.
10.4.2 Major Products and Services
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5 Denso Corporation
10.5.2 Major Products and Services
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 ST Microelectronics NV
10.6.2 Major Products and Services
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 Omron Corporation
10.7.2 Major Products and Services
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
10.8.2 Major Products and Services
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9 Emerson Electric Company
10.9.2 Major Products and Services
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 Measurement Specialities Inc.
10.10.2 Major Products and Services
10.10.4 Recent Developments
10.11 Kavlico Corporation
10.11.2 Major Products and Services
10.11.4 Recent Developments
10.12 Analog Devices Inc.
10.12.2 Major Products and Services
10.12.4 Recent Developments
10.13 Siemens AG
10.13.2 Major Products and Services
10.13.4 Recent Developments
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Role of Business Accelerators
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3 Investor Outlook
12. Future of Asia-Pacific Pressure Sensors Market