5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit
Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500008
The Global Artificial Turf Market is segmented by usage type into Contact Sports, Field Hockey, Tennis, Other Sports, Leisure, and Landscape. A geographical market analysis covering the top 16 countries across the world is also included.
Fastest Growing Market:
The Global Artificial Turf Market is projected to register a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Artificial turfs find the highest use in contact sports, such as soccer and rugby, which are two of the most popular games in and around Europe, thus contributing to the significant share of the regional market. Many new artificial turfs were set up for soccer and rugby grounds between 2015 and 2016, with the most notable development being the usage of artificial turfs in FIFA Women’s U-20 World Cup in 2014, FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2015, and in the FIFA World Cup in 2018.
Artificial turf is a surface of synthetic fibers made to look like natural grass. It is most often used in arenas for sports that were originally or are normally played on grass. However, it is now being used on residential lawns and commercial applications as well. The report presents an in-depth analysis of the market share, size, and trends of the artificial turf market.
The Global Artificial Turf Market is segmented by usage type into Contact Sports, Field Hockey, Tennis, Other Sports, Leisure, and Landscape. A geographical market analysis covering the top 16 countries across the world is also included as part of the report.
Report scope can be customized per your requirements. Click here.
Owing to minimum maintenance efforts and the growing demand for artificial turf from the sports and residential sectors, the artificial turf market is expected to hold a high growth potential. The factors that are responsible for the rising demand for artificial turf in the sports sector are the remarkable rise in the number of sports events and unfavorable climatic conditions for the growth of natural grass. For instance, in 2015, CCGrass installed six artificial grass football pitches for the Gwangju 2015 Universiade in South Korea, and all of them obtained the highest FIFA field certification.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
The United Kingdom is the largest market for artificial turf in Europe with more than 5,000 artificial turf pitches in the country. France is also a major market for artificial turfs in Europe and has 1800 synthetic pitches, which account for 4% of all the pitches installed across France. Rugby is a major sport in France, and over the last six years, around 277 synthetic pitches have been installed, among the 29 countries where rugby is played. In Germany, DFB (German Football Association) installed 1,000 synthetic mini pitches, to increase the popularity and develop football in Germany, right from the grass root level. Luzhniki Olympic complex is the largest sports complex in Russia and is home to as many as ten artificial turf pitches. The 2018 FIFA World Cup final schedule was held in this stadium.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report.
The artificial turf market is moderately fragmented. The top 4 players constitute around 44% share of the artificial turf market, while the other companies constitute for 56% of the market share. In the artificial turf market, the dynamics of the market region changes with geography. Tarkett group is the global leader in the artificial turf market. But in Europe, Tencate grass is the market leader in the artificial turf market.
1.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat from Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Contact Sports
5.1.2 Field Hockey
5.1.4 Other Sports
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Sports Group
6.3.2 Tarkett Group
6.3.3 Tencate grass
6.3.4 SiS Pitches
6.3.5 CC Grass
6.3.6 Act Global
6.3.7 Challenger Industries Inc.
6.3.8 Artificial Grass.com
6.3.9 Creative Recreation Solutions (CRS)
6.3.10 Global Syn-Turf
6.3.13 K&B Junwoo
6.3.14 Winter Green Synthetic Grass
6.3.15 Green Diamond Synthetic Turf
6.3.16 Forest Grass
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS