The Argentine market for seed treatment is projected to reach USD 410 million by 2022. Though chemical agents dominate the market in Argentina, with a share estimated at 93.6% in 2016, fastest growth in demand is expected from biological agents with a compounded annual rate of 10.4% during 2017-2022. Seed treatment in Argentina is most extensively utilized for corn/maize that accounts for an estimated 34% of the total market in 2016. However, demand for seed treatment in soybeans is forecast to post the fastest 2017-2022 CAGR of 10.5%.
The market for seed treatment gains in significance due to a number of factors, prominent among which are agronomic trends that comprise development of high quality seeds through the enhanced potential offered by genetically modified organisms (GMOs), changes in climatic conditions, increasing rates of crop rotation, flexibility in sowing approaches and greater pressure from regulatory requirements. Primary requirements of seed treatment include capability of offering good protection during the germination period, supporting early plant development and enhancing stress tolerance at an early stage. These can be achieved by improving the quality of seed treatment products that offer ease of application at low rates. In short, it may be summed up that the foundation for the future lies in the concept of innovation in seed treatment.
Key Industry Players
Syngenta, Bayer Crop Science and BASF are the top three players in the global seed treatment market, with all of them having an extensive portfolio of agricultural products and solutions. Each company has adopted an individual approach in terms of strategy for future growth. A few have focused on horizontal growth by expanding their presence in emerging markets that offer greatest scope for future prospects, while yet others have been content to operate within their established boundaries and go in for vertical growth by concentrating on innovations in the area of products and solutions.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Argentina Seed Treatment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Argentina Seed Treatment Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Argentina Seed Treatment Market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Rise in the cost of high quality seeds
3.1.2 Potiential for Crop Production Increase
3.1.3 Financing Options to increase for the agricultural producers
3.2.1 Weather Volatility
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Application
4.1.2 Non- Chemical
4.2 By Crop type
4.2.7 Other Crops
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 ADAMA AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS LTD
6.3 BAYER CROPSCIENCE AG
6.6 INCOTEC GROUP BV
6.7 VERDESIAN LIFE SCIENCES
6.8 MONSANTO COMPANY
6.9 NUFARM LTD
6.10 SYNGENTA INTERNATIONAL AG