The African water enhancer market is still in the very nascent stages of development wherein the performance of enhancer products is closely linked to the overall economic performance of the country. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% and reach USD 110 million by 2023. The main performers of the regions are Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Morocco, Egypt, Ethiopia, and South Africa.
The region shows an immense untapped potential and is classified as way below saturation levels. With the political and economic stabilization, regions such as Ghana are predicted for long term sustenance. African nations are also well known for their environmental problems, with many risks attributed to consuming tap water; this could act as a major driver for the industry. The rise in health consciousness in more developed regions such as South Africa is helping the market move ahead. The products are expected to perform well in Africa, once they are perceived as economic and healthy. The image of luxury products would prove to be detrimental to the market in these regions. The other constraints for the industry are the regulatory and volatile environment in the region, and the poor infrastructure facilities. In this regard, major companies are focusing on regions with a stable predictable future.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Africa Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Africa Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Africa Water enhancer market.
- To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in obese populations and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.2 Industrialization and mass production of beverages
4.1.3 High levels of water pollution
4.1.4 Improving standard of living
4.1.5 Increasing health awareness among people
4.2.1 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.2 Poor infrastructure facilities
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
22.214.171.124 Weight Management drinks
126.96.36.199 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands