Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The Serbian facility management market is expected to register a CAGR of 1.5% over the forecast period (2022 - 2027). The real estate sector is providing a boost to the facility management market growth in administering the services like security, space planning, and workplace strategy. The advent of robots for performing repetitive tasks like cleaning, security patrol, or HVAC duct cleaning can drive the growth of the facility management market.
- According to Serbia - Country Commercial Guide published in January 2022, Serbia's Government is allocating billion dollars for infrastructure improvements over the next decade. With the increased investments in the infrastructures, the need for facility management services would rise, which would drive the market growth in the country.
- With the integration of services such as (property services and security services), the facility management market is expected to grow at a significant pace. The highly developed advisory services, whose prime focus is on business productivity, with the Merger and Acquisition (M&A) activity will continue rapidly.
- With more investments and one among them is Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (SEAF) by investing in AVB Team, which is one of the leading facility management service providers in Serbia, coming from foreign investors, the facility management market in Serbia is taking shape of a preventive approach rather than the curative approach.
- With the COVID-19 impact, the construction industry came to a halt as frontline workers were not allowed to work during the lockdown, which led to a drop in demand for Facility Management. Also, during the pandemic, many workplaces were closed, reducing the requirement for all but necessary maintenance. However, post-pandemic, the construction industry in the country resumed its services quickly. The need for touchless and digital solutions rose, like sensors helping boost the facility management services.
Scope of the Report
Facilities management helps clinch the comfort, efficiency, safety, functionality, and sustainability of buildings and grounds, real estate, and infrastructure. There are two basic areas in facility management, i.e., In-house Facility Management and Outsourced Facility Management.
Serbia Facility Management Market is segmented by Type (In-house Facility Management, Outsourced Facility Management), By Offering Type (Hard FM, Soft FM), and by End-Users Vertical (Commercial, Institutional, Public/Infrastructure, Industrial).
|By Facility Management Type|
|In-house Facility Management|
|By Offering Type|
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Outsourcing Facilities Management
- With the evolution of technologies like IoT, many trends and developments are spurring in the facility management market across a wide range of applications such as IoT Security and Energy Efficiency.
- To track energy usage in real-time and identify opportunities to reduce consumption, energy management software like Wattics, Surple, CAFM/IWMS, and others are catalyzing the market growth.
- Onsite power generation has been used since the beginning of utility grid backup, electrification, and for prime power from small, dedicated applications to micro-grids and entire buildings. This system helps to reduce utility power costs. Data centers and other large power-demanding construction projects face this issue. So, lignite coal contributes majorly to the power generation in Serbia.
- In the future, companies will seek out outsourcing to manage facility management more effectively. The trend for outsourcing facility management is becoming increasingly popular because of the real estate market share followed by other industries such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance sector, and IT&Telecommunications.
- The market growth is driven by the modernization of the offices, with the increase in adoption of cloud-based solutions in smart building technology and enhanced space management. Utilizing smart building sensors to only switch on lighting, heating, and other climate control systems when spaces are occupied is boosting the market growth.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
IoT holds the Significant Market Share
- The retail industry is rapidly changing daily, and last-mile delivery is pivotal in this sector. The facility management trends are helping shape the market growth with the help of smart technologies like GPS, RFID tags, and IoT-enabled sensors in packages to maintain the temperature and humidity of the shipments by continuously monitoring them in real-time.
- In Serbia, Facilities Management will continue to grow in importance.G4S technology solutions like Smart Facility Management can lead to improvement in the efficiency of assets, overall facility performance, cost, increased productivity, and energy savings.
- IoT(Internet of Things) and connected devices empower the Facility management market growth by maintaining comfortable work environments and quality remotely. Whether capturing data from entry points that can steer crucial operating decisions or automatically adjusting climate control settings, this technology will be relied upon more heavily in facility management this year than before.
- Machine learning and Predictive Analytics drives the facility management market growth. The systems, with the help of these technologies, use data collected from IoT-enabled sensors, which help in continually refining the business models by making the analytical prediction in facility management performance and efficiency.
The market studied is highly fragmented. Some of the significant players in the facility management market are Group Atalian, Cushman & Wakefield, Sauter AG, REIWAG, and AVB Team. The companies are increasing their market share by investing in the infrastructures and forming multiple partnerships and mergers. The ways in which Facility Management contributes to the organization's business strategy are managing risks to facilities and personnel, leveraging technological solutions, leveraging security, guaranteeing compliance, and mitigating or overcoming natural disasters which create an impact on the environment.
- May 2022 - The smartphone revolution has become a crucial part of workplace access control like accessing smart offices, smart buildings, and smart lockers in Serbia. Smart lockers can be used for personal or project docs storage by providing credentials either in a mobile wallet or mobile applications. Facility Management uses smart credentials, reducing the number of touchpoints to enable authorized visitors to get a temporary access card to skip registration at the security desk.
- August 2021 - Optimizing and Monitoring the building operation is now also possible in the cloud. SAUTER Vision Services is the solution for the professionally automated building. Energy management and analytic functions provide a cost-efficient entry into the world of modern building management by enabling increased efficiency and continuously optimized reliable operation of buildings.
- January 2022 - CBRE acquired Buildingi, a leading provider of occupancy management and technology services. The acquisition provides space utilization data management and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) services in Building Information Modeling and Integrated Workplace Management Systems.
- December 2021 - First Facility launched the Smart Building Management mobile application. This application has been developed for residential clients and property owners, which provide property and integrated facility management services. The launch of this application on mobile phones helps place requests for remedying deficiencies in buildings, reviewing their invoices for property and facility management services, viewing maintenance work orders and property and facility management reports, and gaining service information in real-time.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Investments in Real Estate Sector Enabling Smart Building Constructions
5.1.2 Growth of Commercial Buildings, Corporate offices, Residential & Non-Residential Buildings
5.1.3 Government Initiatives for Smart Infrastructure Construction
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Shortage and Lack of Educated Workforce
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Facility Management Type
6.1.1 In-house Facility Management
6.1.2 Outsourced Facility Management
18.104.22.168 Single Facility Management
22.214.171.124 Bundled Facility Management
126.96.36.199 Integrated Facility Management
6.2 By Offering Type
6.2.1 Hard FM
6.2.2 Soft FM
6.3 By End-Users
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles*
7.1.1 Atrium Property Services
7.1.3 Group Atalian
7.1.4 Sauter AG
7.1.5 International Property Management
7.1.6 Diversey Holdings LTD
7.1.8 Vasilje Group
7.1.10 First Facility
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Serbia Facility Management Market market is studied from 2020 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Serbia Facility Management Market?
The Serbia Facility Management Market is growing at a CAGR of 1.5% over the next 5 years.
Who are the key players in Serbia Facility Management Market?
Group Atalian, Cushman & Wakefield, Sauter AG, AVB Team, REIWAG are the major companies operating in Serbia Facility Management Market.