|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The Security Analytics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The rapid growth of the internet has resulted in an exponential increase in the type and frequency of cyber attacks. Although many well-known cybersecurity solutions are utilized to counteract these attacks, the generation of Big Data over computer networks rapidly renders these traditional solutions obsolete.
- Security analytics interoperate with IT assets and leverage automated security intelligence to keep up with the constantly changing landscape. It should also be tightly integrated with security policy controls for tactical adjustments and automation.
- The current network infrastructure is becoming more vulnerable to cyberattacks due to the emergence of IoT and the expanding speed and scope of digital transformation. Due to the requirement for quick processing of the high-velocity, high-volume data from various sources to identify anomalies and attack patterns as soon as possible to reduce the vulnerability of the systems and increase their resilience, big data analytics will be a necessary component of any efficient cyber security solution.
- Security analytics solutions have expanded from rules-based detection to data science methods, such as Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). This is in response to external issues such as increasing data volumes, sophisticated infrastructure, and a lack of knowledgeable security specialists. Security teams must integrate security analytics with the vast amounts of machine-generated data in most organizational contexts to handle threats effectively.
- The increased pervasiveness of data breaches and the higher volume of impacted records result in far higher costs for organizations of all sizes. According to ISF, an independent and not-for-profit association of leading organizations worldwide, the number, magnitude, and costs of data breaches will continue on their upward trajectories in 2021. According to statistics from IBM and Ponemon Institute, the price of a breach in the United States is estimated at USD 7.35 million, or nearly double the USD 3.62 million it costs globally. As a result, organizations are increasingly concentrating on threat hunting as a preventive measure.
- The COVID-19 epidemic significantly impacts the world economy and changes people's communication and work. These drastic changes are helping spammers and hackers thrive in the cyber world. Because of this, it is predicted that the security analytics market will soon benefit significantly from the rise in cyberattacks caused by the pandemic.
Scope of the Report
Security analytics uses data collection, aggregation, and analysis tools for security monitoring and threat detection. Security analytics data can be collected in several ways, including Network traffic. Endpoint and user behavior data. With the increasing use of the internet in both developed and developing countries, security analytic solutions should become more widely adopted because the internet is now connected to every technology in the modern world, giving cybercriminals easier access to data.
Security Analytics Market is Segmented by Application (Network, Application, Web, Endpoint), End-user Industry (Healthcare, Defense and Security, Banking and Financial Services, Telecom and IT), and Region
|Network Security Analytics|
|Application Security Analytics|
|Web Security Analytics|
|Endpoint Security Analytics|
|By End-user Industry|
|Defense and Security|
|Banking and Financial Services|
|Telecom and IT|
|Middle East & Africa|
Key Market Trends
Network Security Analytics to Account for Significant Share
- Network security applications are the most significant global demand for security analytics solutions. Security solutions such as a next-generation firewall (NGFW), intrusion prevention system (IPS), and secure web gateway (SWG) were deployed at the point of connection between the corporate network and the public Internet. Most corporate applications, users, and devices located on-site provided visibility and control over all traffic entering and leaving the corporate network.
- Unlike other more well-behaved problem domains, security analysis does not naturally lend itself to statistical analysis. In most cases, attackers tend to constantly adapt to changes, making the fabrication of network security analytics solutions an almost impossible task for programmers. Hence continuous network monitoring is required, looking for indications of harmful or intrusive threats. It is often used with other security tools like firewalls, antivirus software, and IDPs. Monitoring for network security may be done manually or automatically using the software.
- Further, as the traditional network security analytics solutions based on the Bayesian probability theory, which states it’s possible to predict with high accuracy the likelihood of something happening by capturing every element of a problem and calculating possible outcomes mathematically, are being replaced with machine learning algorithms, due to this network security analytics solutions are getting more reliable.
- Given the frequency and variety of existing attacks and the threat of new and more destructive future attacks, network security has become a central topic in cybersecurity. Network security measures allow computers, users, and programs to perform critical functions in a secure environment.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America to Account for Major Share
- North America, in the US and Canada, with their supportive government policies to encourage innovation, huge industrial base, and high purchasing power, is one of the most critical regions for adopting and expanding new technology. In several industries, the US is a significant market for security analytics. The majority of security analytics platform developers are found in this country.
- North America has a higher incidence of data breaches, malware attacks, and advanced persistent threats, contributing to the regional growth of the security analytics market. Other factors influencing the adoption of security analytics in North America include the demand for security compliance management systems and rising investment in cybersecurity solutions.
- End-user industries in the region have been pioneers and early adopters of analytics solutions to remain ahead of the competition in other regions. This has helped enterprises and SMBs create massive databases and infrastructure to support the use of security analytics in a proactive measure. The adoption of these solutions in the region is also fueled by rising awareness of the damage caused by advanced targeted threats and the capacity of security analytics solutions to identify and address real-time APT or ATA.
- Companies such as Cylance Inc., the leading provider of AI-driven, prevention-first security solutions, and Securonix, a provider of SIEM and user and entity behavioral analytics operating in North America in security analytics, announced a partnership to support the interoperability of CylancePROTECT with the new release of the Securonix Security Analytics Platform indicating the emerging trend towards cloud solution in security analytics.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The network security market comprises several global and regional players, with the presence of technology and networking giants such as IBM and McAfee. Further, this market is characterized by growing levels of product penetration, moderate product differentiation, and high levels of competition. Some key players in the market are Arbor Networks Inc, RSA Security LLC (RSA), and Cisco.
- In July 2022, Falcon OverWatch Cloud Threat Hunting, a new cloud threat hunting service from Crowdstrike, was launched, giving security teams the capability to continuously identify sophisticated and covert threats that originate from and remain in cloud settings. This helps onsite analysts identify vulnerabilities that put sensitive data at risk.
- In April 2022, CrowdStrike and Mandiant established a strategic alliance to help joint customers investigate, remediate, and defend against increasingly sophisticated cybersecurity events that impact enterprises worldwide. Mandiant will provide joint customers with proactive consulting engagements and incident response (IR) services using the CrowdStrike Falcon platform and subscription options as part of the deal.
- June 2022 - Ensono partnered with ATPCO to deliver continuous monitoring, threat detection, leading Mainframe-as-a-Service, disaster recovery, and private cloud services to achieve high operational excellence. ATPCO will have complete technical and commercial flexibility that fits its current and future business needs through these services.
- April 2022 - Cisco announced the secure firewall 3100 series, a midrange multipurpose firewall appliance with a new architecture designed with hybrid work. This series offers high performance and flexibility to empower hybrid workers and firewall administrators who manage their cloud and hybrid firewalls from anywhere.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Level of Sophistication of Threats And Security Breaches
4.2.2 Rise in IoT and BYOD Trend
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Data Integration and Connectivity
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Assessment of COVID-19 Impact on the market
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Network Security Analytics
5.1.2 Application Security Analytics
5.1.3 Web Security Analytics
5.1.4 Endpoint Security Analytics
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.2 Defense and Security
5.2.3 Banking and Financial Services
5.2.4 Telecom and IT
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Alert Logic Inc.
6.1.2 Arbor Networks Inc.
6.1.3 Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
6.1.4 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.5 RSA Security LLC
6.1.6 Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co.
6.1.7 IBM Corporation
6.1.8 Logrhythm Inc.
6.1.9 Fireeye Inc.
6.1.10 Splunk Inc.
6.1.11 Fortinet Inc.
6.1.12 McAfee LLC
6.1.13 Micro Focus International PLC
7. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Security Analytics Market market is studied from 2020 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Security Analytics Market?
The Security Analytics Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.7% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Security Analytics Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Security Analytics Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Security Analytics Market?
IBM Corporation, RSA Security LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation) are the major companies operating in Security Analytics Market.