Enterprise Resource Planning software can be defined, in simple terms, as a tool that helps us to plan all the resources, man and material, in any organization effectively and efficiently, but in reality they are capable of managing financials, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, reporting, and human resources. They also help in decision making through real time data analytics and providing a consolidated view of key business metrics from operations across the business.
North American ERP market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2015 and would reach USD XX.XX by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.5%. USA is expected to witness highest growth in ERP software market due to increased adaptation of cloud based and hybrid ERP systems for operational efficiency.
In larger enterprises it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain databases of all the departments and consolidate them for generating reports. The lead times are also longer as the data is sometimes duplicated across the business or there may be lack of consistency in the reported information, ERP tools help business overcome these hurdles and provides an integrated platform for all the processes so that the information can be actively accessed within departments reducing lead times and duplication. This advantage of ERP systems would drive the market upwards.
While the entire ERP segment is expected to grow factors like the costs of customization according to the business, cost of upgrading the ERP tools would hamper the growth. Though it is being employed by medium scale business and large enterprises, small business would not find much application as they may not have many clearly defined departments to be managed. Difficulties in integrating several existing ERP systems into one legacy system would also restrain the market growth.
The entire ERP market can be segmented by deployment (on-premises, cloud, hybrid), size of business (SMB’s, Large enterprises), by type (mobile, cloud, social, two-tier), by application (retail, manufacturing, BFSI, government, telecom, defense, education & research, transport & logistics), by country (USA, Canada, Others).
SAP, Microsoft, Netsuite, syspro, Oracle, Infor, Epicor, IQMS are some of the key players in the industry that are mentioned in the report.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Enterprise Resource Planning along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global ERP Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global ERP Market on global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Dynamics
4.2.1 Increased adoptation of ERP solutions for better management
4.2.2 Real time data analytics
4.2.3 Consistent data availability across the business for faster decision making
4.3.1 Difficulties in customization according to business needs
4.3.2 Integrating several existing systems into one legacy system
4.3.3 Cost of implementing across the business
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from new entrants
4.4.4 Threat from substitute products
4.4.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Policies
5. Global ERP Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market – Segmented By deployment
5.2 Global Market – Segmented By type
5.3 Global Market – Segmented By Industry
5.3.6 Military & Defense
5.3.7 Transport & Logistics
5.3.9 Research and Education
5.4 Global Market – Segmented By Region
5.5 Global Market - Segmented by end user
5.5.1 Small Enterprises
5.5.2 Large Enterprises
5.5.3 Medium Enterprises
5.5.4 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.5.13 Sage Group Plc.
5.5.14 NetSuite Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of ERP Market