Robots are used in various sectors in North America especially by USA. From helping in military to use in healthcare, robots are used in various domains. In 2012, robot shipments to USA have increased to more than 22,000 which is more than that in 2011. Lot of research is going in robotics especially in the defense and healthcare sectors to minimize human error and save human lives. To help this continued research in robotics, microcontrollers play a big part. With the increase in the robotics usage, 8 bit microcontrollers demand will also increase in this region.
The automotive and healthcare sectors are booming across the world. Increasing disposable income and more spending towards healthcare by governments are the major factors for the growth. This is also facilitating the use of technology for different products and services being offered by different healthcare providers and automotive manufacturers. The use of technology is now being seen widely across the industries like consumer care, manufacturing and energy. 8-bit microcontrollers play a key role within these sectors as they are embedded in machinery or consumer products.
Even though new 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers are being increasingly used, 8-bit microcontrollers still have a huge market. The market is seeing a decline in terms of revenues and unit sales per year, but still it will be the preferred microcontroller unit in the coming years as its still cheaper than other types of microcontrollers.
Some of the major vendors are Cypress, Microchip, Texas Instruments, NEC Electronics, Atmel, Sony, Renesas Electronics, Zilog and Infineon Technologies.
What the Report Offers
1) Market definition for the 8-bit microcontrollers market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the 8-bit microcontrollers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the 8-bit microcontrollers market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products, as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry