Network Analytics Market Size
|Study Period||2018 - 2028|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia-Pacific|
|Largest Market||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Network Analytics Market Analysis
Over the next few years, the market for network analytics is expected to register a CAGR of 20.12%.It is mainly due to the increasing need for autonomous and self-managing networks.
- Global IP traffic is expected to increase exponentially in the coming years as network communications become an essential component of multiple business models for present-day communication companies. Hence, it is necessary to improve network reliability and eliminate disruptions, facilitating the overall growth of the market’s growth opportunities throughout the forecast period.
- Also, as the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 become more popular, the number of connected things is expected to grow quickly, which will cause a lot of network data to be made.Also, the increasing adoption of network analytics by cloud service providers facing challenges in maintaining service level agreements (SLAs) and coping with top-class quality service and quality of experience (QoE) parameters is expected to boost the adoption rate of network analytics. Additionally, network analytics is expected to become more important and broadly deployed as network security has become more critical on a priority basis across any organization.
- Furthermore, the market is witnessing various strategic mergers, partnerships, acquisitions, etc. For instance, in December 2022, Nokia expanded its partnership with BT in a five-year deal to provide its AVA Analytics software for fixed networks, which would further help the British telecom operator strengthen its overall network monitoring through machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). The new deal would enhance Nokia’s dashboard solution, ‘Homeview," for BT, providing its call center agents a real-time, complete view of the operator’s network, from subscribers to devices, to quickly correct the various access and in-home issues.
- However, factors like the involvement of high initial costs and low ROI, as well as the rise in the complexities involved in designing and upgrading platforms, might restrain the overall market’s growth throughout the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 pandemic caused a big social and economic problem, which caused thousands of businesses around the world to temporarily fail and close. Businesses were forced to make big changes to how they ran, such as laying off workers and offering a wider range of products and services. To deal with these changes quickly, companies used agile risk management, AI systems, and data analytics as part of their business intelligence strategies to help them make better decisions and improve business operations.
Network Analytics Industry Segmentation
Network analytics is the process of using the ideas and tools of big data to manage and protect data networks. Network analysis tools are most likely to be used by organizations with networks that are very complicated or that need a high level of security. Network analytics needs all the user-facing accouterments of big data. These features include extensive dashboards, robust ad-hoc querying and reporting, as well as flexible and interactive visualization tools for exploring relationships, trends, and anomalous events.
The network analytics market is segmented by deployment (on-premise and on-cloud), type (Network Intelligence Solutions and Services (Managed Services, Professional Services)), end user (Cloud Service Providers and Communication Service Providers (Telecom Providers, Internet Service Providers, Satellite Communication Providers, Cable Network Providers)), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa). The market sizes and forecasts are provided in terms of value (USD million) for all the above segments.
|Network Intelligence Solutions|
|Cloud Service Providers|
Network Analytics Market Trends
Communication Service Providers Segment is Expected to Witness a Significant Growth
- In terms of how quickly network analytics are being used, the telecom industry is ahead of the rest of the market.Growth in the mobile industry has been dramatic and may continue to rise. The telecom operators that want to be innovative and maximize their revenue potential must have the right solution at the right place and time to control the volume, variety, and velocity of data coming into their organization and leverage actionable insights from that data, especially for enhancing internal operations and consumer experiences, thereby creating the overall demand for network analytics market.
- When the 5G network comes out and more people start using smartphones, a huge wave of data traffic is likely to happen.The signs of 5G that demand more speed, greater efficiency, and less latency are extremely crucial and essential to support connected things in the future, facilitating the market’s overall growth rate.
- Telecom companies use terabytes of data that are made and stored in silos and are spread out across the business ecosystem.But telecom companies need an advanced analytics-driven data solution to make processing only relevant data easier and faster. This could help them get accurate and timely insights.
- For telcos, next-generation data analytics are already providing measurable advantages. Primary operators are utilizing the geographic capabilities of contemporary analytics to locate the best sites for 5G small cells, decide which field technician approach will best meet capacity expansion at each cell site, and optimize network coverage across shifting maps. In the future, it is expected that these operators may utilize next-generation analytics to automate network deployments, provide end-to-end network visibility, and enable network self-corrections, augmenting the market’s growth possibilities extensively.
Cisco Systems says that the amount of mobile data traffic in the world in 2018 was about 19.01 exabytes per month. By 2022, mobile data traffic was expected to reach approximately 77.5 exabytes per month globally at a compound annual growth rate of 46%, indicating a faster growth rate throughout the period. This rise in the overall growth rate of mobile data traffic will thus significantly create ample market opportunities during the forecast period.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America is Expected to Lead the Market
- Because the leading players in North America started using network analytics early on, this region is expected to have the largest market share and grow at a moderate rate. North America, especially the United States, is noticing a rise in the number of cloud-based analytics start-ups focused on network analytics. This trend is expected to help maintain the region’s dominance in the coming years.
- Because so many businesses and organizations in the United States use network analytics tools, the country has become the biggest market for this technology. Moreover, the rapid expansion of the network analytics market in the United States can be attributed to the rapid infrastructure development in the country as well as the high growth of the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cloud computing.
- The increased availability of technology and infrastructure, as well as increased cyber-malware attacks on the networks in the region and higher technology adoption rates, are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the region. The region also has the world’s leading telecom companies, like AT&T and Verizon, which employ network analytics extensively.
- North America is also the most technologically advanced place in the world because businesses there quickly adopt new technologies. The United States and Canada are also very important to the development of technology in this area.For example, a lot of US businesses are putting a lot of money into network analytics to learn from network traffic and improve customer service and network efficiency.
- In October 2022, Oracle released the Oracle Network Analytics Suite. The new cloud-native portfolio of analytics solutions adds various network function data with machine learning and artificial intelligence, mainly to assist the operators in making more informed, automated decisions around the overall stability and performance of their entire 5G network core. With the offering, the operators can thus quickly identify anomalies that can cause catastrophic network function failures, impacting customer service.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Network Analytics Industry Overview
The network analytics market is neither a highly competitive market nor does it have a limited number of players.
Pico, a leading provider of mission-critical technology, software, data, and analytic services for the financial markets industry, kept improving its market-leading Corvil Analytics platform after the 9.7 version became widely available in June 2022.The number of incidents handled by operations teams is rising due to the ongoing increase in client network estates as well as the volume of trading and market data. With innovative visualizations and straightforward workflows, Corvil Analytics 9.7 makes it easier to control network, trade, and market data performance.
In June 2022, in order to automate its network with more network visibility and service assurance, digital service provider Zain Kuwait invested in technology from Accedian and Cisco, as well as other performance analytics and end-user experience solution providers.
Network Analytics Market Leaders
Cisco Systems Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Network Analytics Market News
- October 2022: Communication Service Providers (CSPs) may benefit from Network Analytics Suite, a new set of virtualized cloud infrastructure products developed by Oracle, to gain more knowledge about the performance and stability of their 5G data centers. It gathers data from the 5G network functions (NFs), app functions (AFs), and operations, administration, and maintenance that comply with the standards (OAM).
- June 2022: IBM announced its plans to buy Randori, a leading attack surface management (ASM) and offensive cybersecurity business in the Boston region, at RSAC 2022. Randori helps clients find external assets that attackers can see, whether they are on-premises or in the cloud, and puts the most dangerous ones at the top of the list.
Network Analytics Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Assessment of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Need for Autonomous and Self-managing Networks
5.1.2 Rise of IoT and Machine-to-machine Communications
5.1.3 Need for Improved Network Reliability and Elimination of Costly Disruptions
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Initial Costs and Low ROI
5.2.2 Design and Upgradation of Platforms
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Deployment
6.2 By Type
6.2.1 Network Intelligence Solutions
188.8.131.52 Managed Services
184.108.40.206 Professional Services
6.3 By End-User
6.3.1 Cloud Service Providers
6.3.2 Communication Service Providers
220.127.116.11 Telecom Providers
18.104.22.168 Internet Service Providers
22.214.171.124 Satellite Communication Providers
126.96.36.199 Cable Network Providers
6.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Australia and New Zealand
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
6.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Accenture PLC
7.1.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.1.3 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
7.1.4 IBM Corporation
7.1.5 Juniper Networks Inc.
7.1.6 SAS Institute Inc.
7.1.7 Sandvine Corporation
7.1.8 Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SA
7.1.9 Tibco Software Inc.
7.1.10 Bradford Networks Inc.
7.1.11 Ericsson Inc.
7.1.12 Nokia Corporation
7.1.13 Allot Communication
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Network Analytics Market Research FAQs
What is the current Network Analytics Market size?
The Network Analytics Market is projected to register a CAGR of 20.12% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Who are the key players in Network Analytics Market?
Accenture PLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation and Juniper Networks are the major companies operating in the Network Analytics Market.
Which is the fastest growing region in Network Analytics Market?
Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2023-2028).
Which region has the biggest share in Network Analytics Market?
In 2023, the North America accounts for the largest market share in the Network Analytics Market.
Network Analytics Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Network Analytics market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Network Analytics analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.