Middle East oil country tubular goods market is expected to reach $4.23 billion by 2020, up from $2.55 billion in 2013. Huge amounts of untapped reserves are the major reason for growth. However the growth is subjected to how the industry deal with political and other uncertainties in the region.
Pipeline and tube products such as drill pipe and pipe casings that are utilized in the petroleum industry are called oil country tubular goods. They are one of the key components in oil and gas exploration and production segments.
Depending on the geology and other conditions of the oil and gas field, right selection of oil country tubular goods can prevent any hazard and any risk associated with operating an oil and gas field. The market is expected to grow significantly in the coming decade on the back of increased exploration activity across the globe and huge investments flowing towards finding new oil and gas fields.
North America leads the market in terms of demand and is closely followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-pacifics exploration activity is at an all-time high from the last four-five years thanks to shale boom in some countries such as China. Decent market opportunity exists for this market in Europe, as the North Seas new exploration activity is now moving in to deeper waters which require much sophisticated equipment. Countries such as the Netherlands and Norway present a decent market opportunity for oil country tubular goods.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the oil country tubular goods along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Middle Eastoil country tubular goods Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a country and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a country and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle Eastoil country tubular goods market on both country and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the Middle East America market for oil country tubular goods. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Middle East Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Analysis, by Country
6.1 Saudi Arabia
6.1.1 Market Overview
6.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.1.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.2.1 Market Overview
6.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.2.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.3.1 Market Overview
6.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.3.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.4.1 Market Overview
6.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.4.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.5.1 Market Overview
6.5.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.5.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.6 Rest of Middle East
6.6.1 Market Overview
6.6.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
6.6.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
7. Middle East Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Analysis, by Product
7.1 Seamless Oil Country Tubular Goods
7.1.1 Market Overview
7.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
7.2 Electric Resistance Welded Oil Country Tubular Goods
7.2.1 Market Overview
7.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
8. Middle East Oil Country Tubular Goods Market Analysis, by Product
8.1 API Grade
8.1.1 Market Overview
8.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
8.2 Premium Grade
8.2.1 Market Overview
8.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
9. Key Company Analysis
9.2 Jindal Saw Ltd
9.3 Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corporation
9.4 TMK Group
9.5 Tenaris SA
9.6 MRC Global Inc.
9.8 Oil Country Tubular Limited
9.9 National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
(List of Players is Not Exhaustive. Please let us know if you are interested in any specific company profiles)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations & Agreements
10.3 Market Share Analysis
11. Future of the Market