Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Size
|2019 - 2029
|Base Year For Estimation
|Forecast Data Period
|2024 - 2029
|Historical Data Period
|2019 - 2022
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Analysis
The Middle East Manned Security Services market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.78% during the forecast period (2022-2027). Manned security includes the employment of security workers or guards who have been specifically trained to protect people, assets, and property by discouraging crime, unauthorized entrance, and assault. The expansion in industrial, commercial, and residential infrastructure and an increase in the frequency of burglaries and criminal incidents are expected to drive growth in the Middle East manned security services market.
- The Middle East has experienced significant growth and development in recent years, resulting in excellent living conditions for individuals and rising threats to their lives and property. As a result, the region is seeing an upsurge in crime, terrorism, and cross-border crime, necessitating the need for human protection.
- One of the primary factors driving the growth of the manned guarding market is the rise in global security concerns. The market is growing due to an increase in demand for international travel as a result of greater globalization, as well as an increase in the demand for border patrol personnel and airport security. Moreover, the rising security concerns across the globe are further expected to propel market growth. The market is further growing due to an increase in demand for international travel as a result of greater globalization, as well as an increase in the demand for border patrol personnel and airport security.
- Moreover, demand for Manned Guard security services will be predominantly driven by group housing, flats, and commercial infrastructure in both the private and public sectors. These industries have exploded in popularity in the Middle East during the last few years. During the projection period, the use of technology in manned security solutions is expected to increase. As more competent and educated guards are needed who can learn quickly and adapt to new technology, wages may climb.
- The pandemic of COVID-19 has had a significant influence on the market. The demand for manned security services was reduced during the early stages of the pandemic due to lockdowns. Still, the need for security personnel to monitor and regulate people entering private properties and hospitals to prevent the spread of Covid-19 grew, increasing demand for manned security services.
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Middle-East Manned Security Services Market according to our research experts:
Rising awareness on the need to outsource manned security services to competent vendors
- Manned security services are one of the most effective ways to prevent criminal damage and theft, making it one of the most proactive security methods available. It is a security service that entails the placement of security guards on your premises; this could be for out-of-hours security solely or security 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The major factors expected to drive the growth of the MSS market include the stringent government regulations, a surge in trends such as BYOD, CYOD, and WFH, the rising security breaches, and sophisticated cyberattacks across enterprises, and the cost-effectiveness of implementing MSS.
- Manned guarding reduces the risk of theft and damage, lowers insurance costs, and allows our security officers to raise the alarm if an arson attack or similar incident occurs outside business hours. It's a fantastic proactive security solution that ensures your assets are safeguarded, and your insurance coverage is not jeopardized.
- When comparing a security guard to a CCTV camera, a security guard could be a more effective deterrent. For example, the camera could have a blind area that the person could take advantage of. In terms of security guards, their training could help them recognize potentially contentious circumstances and take necessary measures to de-escalate the situation, in addition to responding quickly to any current theft issues.
Growing construction activity in the commercial & industrial sector
- Commercial buildings, government buildings, and residential structures are the key categories where demand for manned guards will skyrocket. In the manned guard security market, the commercial sector will hold most of the market share.
- Clients are becoming more conscious of the necessity for qualified security professionals to avoid theft, unauthorized entrance, and other unpleasant disruptions in their personal spaces. This is especially true in commercial enterprises, where security staff are essential to ensure that there are no disruptions and that their employees and assets are kept safe at all times.
- People have become increasingly aware of the need for security services as crime rates have risen, terrorist acts have become a threat, and other unusual events have occurred. These services are particularly critical in times of crisis. In the event of natural catastrophes or accidents, security professionals can help with evacuation and guarantee that no lives are lost unnecessarily.
Middle-East Manned Security Services Industry Overview
The Middle East Manned Security Services Market is moderately fragmented, with many players accounting for significant amounts of shares in the market. Due to the high investment cost needed for entering the market, there is a high barrier to entry. Some prominent companies in the Manned Security Services Market are G4S Middle East, Transguard Group, Arabian Security & Safety Services Co. Limited, Spark Security Services, and others.
- October 2021 - G4S, acquired by Allied Universal - a security and facility services company, and Azur Drones, a world leader in autonomous drones, conclude a strategic partnership in the domain of robotics technology. Azur Drones' Skeyetech will now be offered in 24 countries to G4S's existing clients and prospects through this partnership. This joint offer perfectly combines the expertise of G4S with the maturity of Azur Drones' drone-in-a-box solution.
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Leaders
Arabian Security & Safety Services Co. Limited
G4S Middle East
Spark Security Services
Hemaya Security Services
Vanguards Safety & Security Services
Sharaf Din Group of Companies
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market News
- June 2022 - Transguard Group, the UAE's leading business solutions provider, announced it has further reinforced its partnership with a UAE-based airline to include check-in agents.
- May 2022 - The UAE's business solutions provider Transguard Group has joined hands with the internationally renowned, award-winning culinary school International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA Dubai) to launch Smart Solutions. The specially curated boot camp-style training programs designed by ICCA Dubai offer industry-relevant knowledge and skill sets to mould learners into Smart Kitchen Aides and Smart Kitchen Stewards, thus enabling the Smart Trained Workforce to effectively deliver in the hospitality industry, as well as build their careers.
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness-Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Key market trends and share of e-commerce of total Retail sector
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the e-commerce sales
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing construction activity in the commercial & industrial domain
5.1.2 Rising awareness on the need to outsource manned security services to competent vendors
5.1.3 Changing geopolitical scenario in the region expected to drive growth
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Current regulatory scenario and adoption of alternative technology-based surveillance
5.3 ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE MANNED SECURITY SERVICES INDUSTRY
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By End-user
6.1.3 Multi-house residential
6.2 By Geography
6.2.2 Saudi Arabia
6.2.4 Rest of Middle-East
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Arabian Security & Safety Services Co. Limited
7.1.2 G4S Middle East
7.1.3 Spark Security Services
7.1.4 Transguard Group
7.1.5 Hemaya Security Services
7.1.6 Vanguards Safety & Security Services
7.1.7 Jond Security
7.1.8 Royal Falcon
7.1.9 Sharaf Din Group of Companies
- *List Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Market
Middle-East Manned Security Services Market Research FAQs
What is the current Middle East Manned Security Services Market size?
The Middle East Manned Security Services Market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.78% during the forecast period (2024-2029)
Who are the key players in Middle East Manned Security Services Market?
Arabian Security & Safety Services Co. Limited, G4S Middle East, Spark Security Services , Transguard Group, Hemaya Security Services, Vanguards Safety & Security Services, Jond Security, Royal Falcon and Sharaf Din Group of Companies are the major companies operating in the Middle East Manned Security Services Market.
What years does this Middle East Manned Security Services Market cover?
The report covers the Middle East Manned Security Services Market historical market size for years: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. The report also forecasts the Middle East Manned Security Services Market size for years: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2029.
Middle East Manned Security Services Industry Report
Statistics for the 2024 Middle East Manned Security Services market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Middle East Manned Security Services analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2029 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.