Middle East and Africa are the markets that have a lot of future especially the African region. Middle East region is already growing at a steady pace with lot of investments coming in various domains. Africa is a region that has varied growth. Some countries like South Africa are growing at a healthy rate but countries like Somalia, Chad have a very slow economic growth. The Variable Frequency Drive will help both the regions get their machines to be more efficient and productive which will help the manufacturing sector in this region.
A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of motor controller that drives an electric motor by varying the frequency and voltage supplied to the electric motor. VFD are also known as variable speed drive, adjustable speed drive, adjustable frequency drive, AC drive, microdrive, and inverter. With the rising energy demand and increasing price of electricity, VFDs are now increasingly used for different applications across various industries. Some of the other factors contributing to the growth of these are focus of government on efficient energy savings and environmental regulations. VFDs are of three different types: mechanical drives, electric drives and fluid drives.
This technology is hardly new, but the uses have increased manifold. The demand for these is expected to grow in developing countries as they are they have huge requirement for infrastructure and energy. The vendors have revenue generating opportunities in these markets and expand their existing operations.
Some of the vendors mentioned in the report are Eaton, ABB, GE, Crompton Greaves, Siemens, Mitsubishi and Hitachi.
What the Report Offers
1) Market Definition for the Variable Frequency Drive Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Variable Frequency Drive Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Variable Frequency Drive Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Looking to Customize Report?