In 2014, Middle East had more than 100 million Internet users. The penetration into the region is varied. There are some companies in the region which have penetration of less than 50% and some countries like UAE which has Internet penetration of about 75%. It is a growing market with a growth of more than 16%in internet users in this region which is among the highest among all other regions. It is a region growing in both the number of customers opting for smartphones and also expats coming from different countries to invest in this region. This increase in the Internet industry will help the Optical Sensor market to grow in this region.
Optical Sensors convert light rays into electronic signals. It measures physical quantity of light and translates into a value that can be read by an instruments. It has many applications like in research and development, manufacturing, defense, healthcare and process control. The market is still evolving with continuous innovations being done in this market. The market for sensor market is also being driven by the growing penetration of smart devices. The demand for the smart devices is expected to maintain consistency in near future, so will be the demand for optical sensors.
The market is still innovating, with more companies focusing on new applications of this technology. Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Atmel, Bosch and STMicroelectronics. Some of the other manufacturers of the optical sensor, who are serving this market in their own unique way mentioned in the report are OptiSense, Compact Imaging, Ocean Optics and Banpil Photonics.
What the Report Offers
1) Market definition for the Optical Sensor market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Optical Sensor market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Optical Sensor Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key findings of the study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Opportunities in the Optical sensors market
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute products or services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing competitors
5. Global Optical Sensors Market - Segmented By Type
6. Middle East and Africa Optical Sensors Market - Segmented by Technology
6.1 Hyperspectral imaging
6.2 Near IR Spectroscopy
6.3 Photo-Acoustic Tomography
6.4 Optical Coherence Tomography
7. Middle East and Africa Optical Sensors Market - Segmented By Sensor Type
7.1 Fiber Optic Sensors
7.2 Image Sensors
7.3 Position Sensors
7.4 Ambient light and proximity sensors
7.4.1 Cadmium Sulfide
7.4.3 InGaAs Sensors
7.4.4 Extended InGaAs Sensors
7.5 Infrared Sensors
8. Middle East and Africa Optical Sensors Market - Segmented by Application
8.2 Consumer Electronics
8.6 Aerospace & Defence
8.7.1 4-pin Optocouplers
8.7.2 6-pin Optocouplers
8.7.3 High speed optocouplers
8.7.4 IGBT gate driver optocouplers
8.7.5 Isolation Amplifier Optocouplers
9. Middle East and Africa Optical Sensors Market - Segmented by Region
9.2 Saudi Arabia
9.5 South Africa
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Mouser Electronics Inc.
10.2 Sick AG
10.3 Rockwell Automation
10.4 Honeywell Inc.
10.5 Eaton Corporation
10.6 Turck inc.
10.7 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.8 Atmel Corporation
10.9 ST Microelecronics inc
10.10 Hitachi Ltd
10.11 Omnivision Inc.
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2 Investment Opportunities
12. Future of Optical Sensors Market