The X-by-wire global market in the Japan is set to grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% during the forecast period. Betterment of electronic technology and drive to decrease the overall weight of the vehicles to be the major factors of the Japanese Automotive X-by-wire market.
Source: Statista/Mordor Intelligence Analysis
which has been made mandatory in many developed and developing countries around the world. A few other factors driving the market include the switch to electronic systems in modern vehicles and shift toward autonomous experience. These technologies have become more efficient and affordable as well as fuel efficiency laws which have become more stringent and comprehensive due to which the market for x-by-wire market is bound to grow.
The high cost of systems and associated components, ongoing research leading to the inadequate speed of updating existing research and subpar implementation and enforcement of the fuel-efficiency laws are some of the restraints to the adoption and proliferation of x-by-wire systems in Japan.
- October, 2016 - ZF to provide dual-pinion servo steering to steering systems with column drive through to high-end solutions such as belt-drive electric power steering systems.
Major Players: Audi, Nissan, Peugeot, RLP Engineering, TRW amongst others
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- To study current and future market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Report Customization and Benefits:
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Research Phase
1.2 Scope of the Market
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Trends
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Focus on Fuel Efficiency
4.1.2 Advances in Research Maximizing the Marginal Time Savings by Substituting Mechanical Linkages with Electric Ones
4.2.1 Malfunctioning of Electronics
4.2.2 Hogh Cost of Systems and Associated Components
4.3.1 Autonomous Cars
5. Japan X-by-Wire System Market, Segmented by Type
5.1 Throttle-by-wire Systems
5.2 Brake-by wire Systems
5.3 Steer-by-wire Systems
5.4 Park-by-wire Systems
5.5 Shift-by-wire Systems
6. Japan X-by-Wire System Market, Segmented by Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Vehicles
6.2 Commercial Vehicles
7. Competitive Landscape
7.2 Market Structure & Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.2 Pugeot S.A.
8.3 RLP Engineering Ltd
8.4 TORC Technologies Inc.
8.5 Audi AG
8.6 Orscheln Products LLC
8.7 ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation
8.8 Infineon Technologies
8.9 Honeywell Inc.
8.10 Lokar Performance Products
8.11 Audi AG
8.12 Tesla Corporation
9. Outlook of the Market