Internet evolution has benefitted every individual, whole economies and multiple businesses. In manufacturing, internet based shop floors are now directly connected to ERP systems and decision makers. Internet of Things is bringing in the next industrial revolution. Though it is still at a very nascent stage, it will help in getting better insights of shop floor, advanced automation of factory processes, proactive maintenance and a dramatic change to existing supply chain.
This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.65% for the period 2014-2019.
Reasons to buy this report
1)Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges market faces, technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market.
3) The report also gives information on major vendors and their products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
3) Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
4) Anyone who wants to know about this industry