|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia-Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The System Integration market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.80% during the forecast period, 2022-2027. The system integration market is driven by the ongoing advancement and adoption of cloud technologies and increased demand from end-use industries because of increased productivity and less cost.
- System Integration refers to combining multiple individual subsystems or sub-components into one more extensive system, allowing the subsystems to function together. Furthermore, system integration connects the organization with third parties, including customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
- Cloud Integration has grown in popularity as the demand for the Software as a Service (SaaS) solution continues to increase. Cloud integration tools have opened new opportunities for organizations to connect disparate systems. The advantages of cloud integration include utility-style costing, the absence of a single point of failure, scalability, geographical independence, and the lack of hardware support, all contributing to cloud integration solutions and services being accepted and implemented. As a result, various businesses, including financial services and Software companies, use cloud computing.
- In April 2022, Google launched a Data Cloud Alliance in partnership with Accenture, Confluent, Databricks, Deloitte, Mongo DB, etc., to make data more portable and accessible across disparate business systems, platforms, and environments. Members of the alliance will provide infrastructure, APIs, and integration support to ensure data portability and accessibility between multiple platforms and products across various domains. To help enterprises migrate their databases, Google Cloud has partnered with system integrators and consulting firms such as TCS, Deloitte, Kyndryl, HCL, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, and Capgemini.
- In Aug 2021, Avaya Holdings Corp. announced that the company had acquired CTIntegrations, a software development and system integration company in Texas. CTIntegrations will provide Avaya with additional digital capabilities for its extensive contact center customer base and further enhance the Avaya OneCloud AI-powered experience platform.
- The high cost associated with system integration makes it difficult for small and medium enterprises to switch to system integration, restraining market growth.
Scope of the Report
System integration connects different subsystems into a single, more extensive system that functions as one. Regarding software solutions, system integration is typically defined as linking several IT systems, services, and Software to enable them to work functionally. Organizations use system integration to improve the productivity and quality of their operations.
The Global System Integration Market is segmented by Service Type (Infrastructure Integration, Software/Application Integration, Consulting), End-User Industry (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, IT and Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Oil and Gas), and by Geography.
|By Service Type|
|By End-user Industry|
|Aerospace and Defense|
|IT and Telecom|
|Oil and Gas|
|Others (Energy, Chemical, Mining etc.)|
|Middle-East and Africa|
Key Market Trends
Software/Application Integration to have a significant growth
- Software integration is bringing together various types of software sub-systems to create a single unified system. Software integration can be required for several reasons, including setting up a data warehouse where data needs to be moved through an ETL process and linking various databases and file-based systems. Major organizations use software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud-based solutions, enabling them to manage particular business processes without hassle.
- In May 2022, Red Hat announced a partnership with General Motors to expand the development of software-defined vehicles at the edge and lay the foundation for broader electric vehicle adoption. This partnership will support various in-vehicle safety and non-safety-related applications, including driver assistance programs, infotainment, connectivity, and body control.
- In February 2021, Microsoft and Bosch partnered to build a vehicle platform to accelerate and streamline the development and deployment of vehicle software for cars. The partnership will reduce complexity in over-the-air updates and help ensure the vehicle’s software is always up to date through cloud integration. This integration may give drivers quicker access to new functions and digital services.
- In April 2022, Bruker Corporation announced the acquisition of Optimal Industrial Automation and Technologies, a software and system integration company. The Optimal biopharma tools acquisition strengthens Bruker as a key software and solutions provider for small molecule, biologics, and new drug modalities pharma companies.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America to hold major market share
- The rising scalability among businesses and the widespread adoption of advanced technologies, such as big data, cloud-based services, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), have increased the complexity of operations in different organizations in the North American region.
- Consequently, there is a rise in demand for distributed information technology (I.T.) solutions, such as system integration, for streamlining different systems. Apart from this, integrating Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions expands system integration applications in industries such as transportation and oil and gas as it allows sharing of integrated resources across multiple applications.
- The region is witnessing various partnerships and collaborations as industries look to switch to system integration to increase productivity. For instance, in April 2021, the U.S. Army awarded Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) a USD 3.6 billion contract to provide engineering services supporting hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) and modeling & simulation development for the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command, Aviation & Missile Center (DEVCOM AvMC), Software, Simulation, Systems Engineering and Integration (S3I) Directorate.
- Moreover, in September 2021, RemediElectronic Commerce Group, a provider of business and system integration solutions, and Cleo, a provider of ecosystem integration tools, announced the extension of partnership to bring the capabilities of Cleo Integration Cloud to leverage ecosystem integration technology as a competitive differentiator in rapidly changing industries.
- In September 2021, Tekion, a transformative cloud-native platform company focusing on the automotive industry, announced its integration with Toyota Motor North America Inc. With this approval, Toyota and Lexus dealers in the United States can now select Tekion'sAutomotive Retail Cloud (ARC) as their dealer management system (DMS) provider.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The system integration market is significantly competitive, with several local and international players operating. With the market expected to broaden and yield more opportunities, more players are expected to enter the market gradually. The key players in the market studied include Accenture, IBM Corporation, and Wipro Limited, among others. These players have adopted various growth strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, joint ventures, partnerships, and others, to strengthen their position in this market.
- May 2021 - Domino Data Lab and MathWorks announced a strategic partnership under which Domino’s MLOpsplatform will manage and boost model development in MathWorks’ flagship MATLAB and Simulink cloud-based development and simulation environments. The partnership will benefit their system integration partners, including Deloitte, TCS, and Accenture, who use both companies’ products in large-scale development and data science projects.
- April 2022 - With a mission to develop an electric vehicle range, Mercedes-Benz has opened a software integration factory, Electric Software Hub, at the Mercedes Technology Centre (MTC) in Germany. Numerous software, hardware, system integration, and testing functions have been combined under one roof in an eight-floor, 70,000-meter square.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Advancements and adoption of cloud-technologies
5.1.2 Benefits of increasing productivity while reducing IT Management cost
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 High cost associated with system integration
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Service Type
6.1.1 Infrastructure Integration
6.1.2 Software/Application Integration
6.2 By End-user Industry
6.2.2 Aerospace and Defense
6.2.3 IT and Telecom
6.2.6 Oil and Gas
6.2.7 Others (Energy, Chemical, Mining etc.)
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.2 IBM Corporation
7.1.3 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
7.1.4 Oracle Corporation
7.1.5 BAE systems
7.1.6 Wipro Limited
7.1.8 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
7.1.9 Infosys Limited
7.1.10 MDS Systems Integration (MDS SI)
8. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE OF THE MARKET
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Global System Integration Market market is studied from 2020 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Global System Integration Market?
The Global System Integration Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.8% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Global System Integration Market?
Asia-Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Global System Integration Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Global System Integration Market?
Accenture, IBM Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Oracle Corporation, BAE systems are the major companies operating in Global System Integration Market.