|Fastest Growing Market:||Europe|
|Largest Market:||North America|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
· The two dominant technologies used in electronic offender monitoring solutions are Radio Frequency(RF) and Global Positioning Systems (GPS). These technologies are used for monitoring prisoners or offenders.
· With the growing adoption of victim protection solutions, customized hardware is the primary source of location tracking data. If the battery runs out of the hardware, the location will report by the app on the mobile phone connected to the hardware device.
· The security system from the electronic offender monitoring solutions is available with extended features like electronic monitoring and tracking platform that includes smartphone integration, secure communication, sophisticated security, anti-tamper mechanisms, fingerprint biometrics, voice communication, distinctive touch displays, and prolonged battery life.
· Unfortunately, COVID-19 has significantly impacted numerous businesses and sectors worldwide in 2020 and 2021. However, electronic monitoring producers have been mostly unaffected. The electronic offender monitoring market has increased business in many circumstances. Due to the epidemic poses significant health hazards to convicts, governments have released many prisoners, and electronic offender monitoring solutions monitor them.
Scope of the Report
The scope of the study focuses on the market analysis of electronic offender monitoring solutions devices sold across the globe, and market sizing encompasses the revenue generated through electronic offender monitoring solution and their applications in monitoring offender services as well as electronic offender monitoring devices sold by various market players. The study also tracks the key market parameters, underlying growth influencers, and major vendors operating in the industry, which supports the market estimations and growth rates over the forecast period. The study further analyzes the overall impact of COVID-19 on electronic offender monitoring solutions. The report's scope encompasses market sizing and forecast segmentation by application and geography.
|Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Global Positioning System (GPS)|
|Middle-East and Africa|
Key Market Trends
Radio Frequency technology electronic offender motoring solution drive the Market Growth
· Enrolling offenders in a Radio Frequency(RF) electronic monitoring system allows prison officers to oversee a more significant number of offenders with less time and effort. Through this system, officers are alerted if an offender fails to reply.
· By deploying Radio Frequency offender monitoring solution devices, the technology provides information that helps prison officers to make better, more effective decisions, allowing law enforcement teams to focus on preventing and solving crimes rather than monitoring offenders. Agencies can reduce employee stress while also increasing public safety and reducing crime.
· The RF monitoring receiver is a technological gadget with built-in cellular and landline modems. It is used to track the presence of a transmitter worn by the monitored inmate inside a specific boundary. Data transmission and two-way communication with body-worn transmitters are entirely secured to prevent cloning and manipulation attempts of an offender. The dual comms receiver's local and remote programming interfaces may be used to alter program parameters and limit schedules for each monitored inmate.
· The RF offender monitoring demand increased owing to overcrowding in prisons during the COVID-19 pandemic. So, the manufacturing companies are also improving the product features like flexible scheduling and information management, Using highly advanced tilt sensors and temper alarms, a configurable monitoring range, providing a 24-hour built-in backup battery, and Caller ID to help prevent offenders from relocating the unit to an unauthorized phone line, and providing two-way communication between base units and monitoring centers.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
North America Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
· North America is expected to hold a significant share in the global electronic offender monitoring solutions market. Due to the covid-19, the prison officers cannot monitor the victims directly. Because of the pandemic, the increased use of direct electronic offender monitoring solutions increased.
· North America is a significant electronic offender monitoring solution provider with a solid local presence. Furthermore, North American offender monitoring solution devices and software providers have rapidly developed in recent years.
· Significant companies from North America provide electronic offender monitoring systems, companies like Attenti provide services with a global presence, and many other companies from North America provide security services in the North American market.
· In May 2022, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced that 7.2 million USD was spent on facial recognition and location tracking of migrants. US Immigration and customs enforcement are paying USD 7.2 million annually to surveillance software companies to develop tech for tracking migrants processed at the southern border.
· In response to the rising demand for electronic offender monitoring solutions and essential Software services from America, Mexico, and Canada, several companies software solutions have constructed production sites and provided software solutions for electronic offender monitoring solutions in North America. The region provided abundant raw materials and services required for Radio Frequency or Global positioning electronic offender monitoring solutions device manufacturing.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The current electronic offender monitoring market is highly fragmented. Due to the COVID-19 impact, the demand for the electronic offender monitoring market is increased, With several companies operating in the segment. Leading players are currently focusing on providing cost-competitive products to the customers, which caters to an intense rivalry in the market. Recent developments in the market are -
· In March 2021 - Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring (SCRAM) introduced the Evolution of GPS Location Monitoring. Community corrections officers can track clients using SCRAM systems' pattern of life mapping. SCRAM Systems have launched pattern of Life (POL) mapping to enable simplified analytics and unparalleled insights into the day-to-day activities of consumers tracked using SCRAM GPS location tracking.
· In April 2022 - Allied Universal joined the Attenti Group with G4S Monitoring Technologies to form Allied Universal Electronic Monitoring Services. Allied Universal Electronic Monitoring Services has become the worldwide market leader in electronic monitoring systems, with operations in more than 35 countries and pro forma revenues of over 150 million USD in 2021.
· In December 2021 - SuperCom recently announced the signing of a new GPS monitoring contract in Idaho. The contracting agency will employ SuperCom's PureTrack GPS smartphone devices to monitor its caseload for location compliance. SuperCom will provide proprietary software and hardware, with the agency handling equipment installation and client monitoring.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Assessment of the Impact of COVID -19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 The Prison Overcrowding worsened by the Covid-19 Pandemic
5.1.2 Growing Adoption of Victim Protection Solutions
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Electronic Offender Monitoring Devices Can Be Tampered by Offenders
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Technology
6.1.1 Radio Frequency (RF)
6.1.2 Global Positioning System (GPS)
6.2 By Offering
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc.
7.1.4 G4S Limited
7.1.5 BI Incorporated
7.1.6 Buddi AI
7.1.8 Securus Technologies, LLC
7.1.10 AMOS Spacecom
7.1.12 TRACK GROUP. ALL
8. INVESTMENTS ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market market is studied from 2020 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market?
The Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market is growing at a CAGR of 8% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market?
Europe is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market?
Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc., Supercom, Attenti, G4S Limited, BI Incorporated are the major companies operating in Global Electronic Offender Monitoring Solutions Market.