Germany Milk Protein Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Largest Share by End User:||Food and Beverages|
|Fastest Growing by End User:||Supplements|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Germany Milk Protein Market Analysis
The Germany Milk Protein Market stood at 32.08 million usd in 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of 2.59% to reach 36.46 million usd in 2026.
- Largest Segment by Form - Isolates : Superior qualities and functionalities of MPIs, such as high protein content, with lower carbs and lower lactose content, make them the leading protein ingredient.
- Largest Segment by End User - Food and Beverages : Its functionalities, along with increasing diversified scope innovations in the market, are escalating its demand in the F&B sector, especially in the bakery industry.
- Fastest Growing Segment by Form - Hydrolyzed : Its increased demand in the personal care sector and rising research confirming its benefits, such as reducing allergic infections, are projected to drive the segment.
- Fastest Growing Segment by End User - Supplements : Rising awareness regarding its functionalities that make the infant formula easier to digest and help athletes build lean bodies makes it the fastest-growing segment.
Germany Milk Protein Industry Segmentation
|By End User|
Germany Milk Protein Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Germany Milk Protein Market according to our research experts:
Largest Segment By End User : <span style="font-family: 'regular_bold';color:#0e7db3;">Food and Beverages</span>
- By application, the food and beverage industry was the leading application sector for milk proteins in the region, in terms of volume, in 2020.
- In the food and beverage category, the bakery products segment occupied a major volume share, followed by the snack segment, in 2020. Also, the segment is likely to outpace other applications, in terms of volume growth rate, with a projected CAGR of 2.62% during the forecast period.
- The demand for milk proteins in protein-rich processed foods is growing, as the majority of the food manufacturing companies are moving toward health snacking options. Also, the increasing awareness about functional foods and dietary supplements, such as milk proteins, along with the rising demand for nutrition-based products in clinical nutrition, infant formulas, and sports, is expected to drive the growth of the market.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Germany Milk Protein Industry Overview
The Germany Milk Protein Market is moderately consolidated, with the top five companies occupying 60.64%. The major players in this market are Agrial Group, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd., Royal FrieslandCampina N.V and Savencia Fromage & Dairy (sorted alphabetically).
Germany Milk Protein Market Leaders
Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd.
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V
Savencia Fromage & Dairy
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Germany Milk Protein Market News
- July 2020: Molkerei MEGGLE Wasserburg GmbH & Co. KG announced its plans to operate under the new company name, MEGGLE GmbH & Co. KG, on July 1, 2020. The renaming aimed to represent product diversity and underline the uniformity in the naming of all international companies under the MEGGLE Group.
- April 2020: Fonterra launched SureProteinTM SoftBar 1000, a milk protein that is exceptionally soft with a relatively short chew to bar formulation. The ingredient was developed to address the high protein, low sugar formulation needs of consumers.
- August 2018: Epi Ingredients launched Epiprot 60 UL milk protein concentrate containing 60% native proteins, which is also available in France.
Germany Milk Protein Market Report - Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary & Key Findings
2.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.3 Research Methodology
3. Key Industry Trends
3.1 End User Market
3.2 Per Capita Animal Protein Consumption
3.3 Raw Material/Commodity Production
3.4 Regulatory Framework
3.5 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Form
4.2 By End User
4.2.1 Animal Feed
4.2.2 Food and Beverages
184.108.40.206 Breakfast Cereals
220.127.116.11 Dairy and Dairy Alternative Products
18.104.22.168 RTE/RTC Food Products
22.214.171.124 Baby Food and Infant Formula
126.96.36.199 Elderly Nutrition and Medical Nutrition
188.8.131.52 Sport/Performance Nutrition
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Key Strategic Moves
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Company Profiles
5.3.1 Agrial Group
5.3.2 Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
5.3.3 Hoogwegt Group
5.3.4 Lactoprot Deutschland GmbH
5.3.6 MEGGLE GmbH & Co.KG
5.3.7 Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd.
5.3.8 Royal FrieslandCampina N.V
5.3.9 Savencia Fromage & Dairy
6.1 Appendix-1 References
6.2 Appendix-2 List of Tables & Figures
7. Key Strategic Questions for Proteins CEOs
Germany Milk Protein Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Germany Milk Protein Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Germany Milk Protein Market?
The Germany Milk Protein Market is growing at a CAGR of 2.59% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Germany Milk Protein Market?
Food and Beverages is growing at the highest CAGR over 2018 - 2028.
Which region has largest share in Germany Milk Protein Market?
Supplements holds highest share in 2020.
Who are the key players in Germany Milk Protein Market?
Agrial Group, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd., Royal FrieslandCampina N.V, Savencia Fromage & Dairy are the major companies operating in Germany Milk Protein Market.
Germany Milk Protein Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Germany Milk Protein market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Germany Milk Protein analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.