Apart from being the largest European market for construction chemicals, Germany is all set to be the fastest growing one with a forecast compounded annual rate of about 5% between 2015 and 2020. The region’s demand for concrete & cement admixtures is the largest and also the fastest growing. By the end-use area, while infrastructure is the largest application for construction chemicals in Germany, demand growth is likely to be fastest for residential and commercial applications in the near future.
With regard to the construction industry, a lot of research really goes into ascertaining and assuring the quality of products that are being used so that they offer improved properties to the structures. Designers of buildings and other projects gain from the flexibility provided through chemicals used in construction. The chemicals being used are expected to have properties such as durability, compression rigidity, surface finish, capability of enduring hostile climatic conditions as well as difficult working environments. They are also expected to safeguard themselves against natural calamities and instances of fire, in addition to bear a general aesthetic appeal. The demand for construction chemicals has a direct correlation with the establishment of new structures and the renovations of older ones. This has been revealed through the scale of infrastructure, industrial and commercial activity in these regions. Requirements of adequate housing for the growing populations would fuel the demand for residential construction, which in turn, would be instrumental in propelling other areas, such as development of infrastructure, industries and commercial spaces.
In terms of product, concrete & cement admixtures form the largest segment, while in the case of non-residential construction like the commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors take the lead in terms of application areas for construction chemicals. While demand for concrete & cement admixtures is likely to maintain their ongoing fastest run, the growth in terms of application areas is expected to vary on a region-to-region basis. Another driving force for this market is the reason that the growing population and industry certainly require a larger infrastructure. All these parameters are the drivers of this market.
The global construction materials market can be segmented based upon the product (Adhesives & sealants, concrete and cement admixtures, flame retardants, protective coating, waterproofing materials and other construction materials) and by their application (Commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction and residential construction material). The key players are 3M Company (formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company), Aldo Co., Albemarle Corporation (headquartered in Louisiana), BASF SE, Bostik Inc., Henkel AG & Company, and KGaA.
There has been an increasing demand for infrastructure, residential and commercial construction in countries such as the Germany which has a developed economy. There is also an increasing demand for the availability of reliable and improvised products.
The construction industry is becoming stagnant in countries such as Germany.
What the report offers?
1) The market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) the market analysis of the Europe construction chemicals market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) The identification of prime factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, giving prospective opportunities and also, the identities of those key companies which can influence the market on both the global and the regional scales.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe construction chemicals market on both the global and regional scales.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.