The European human machine interference market was valued at USD 971.90 million in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 1,713.66 million by 2023, recording a CAGR of about 10.1%, over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Europe has been at the fore front of the industrial revolution, and is home to premium manufacturing. However, it has lost a considerable share to the emerging markets. With Industrial 4.0, the term coined in Germany, establishing labs like Fraunhofers in Germany, TNOs in the Netherlands or Catapults in the UK, Europe is in a race to seize the opportunities of the fourth industrial revolution. This strive get ahead in the race and win back the share will lead to designing sensors into industrial machinery and household appliances, equipping them with operating systems, HMI and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software. This will push HMI vendors to meet the demand for innovative features and value-added services.
HMI is a graphical software application that provides operational process information to the operator or the user enabling interaction between humans and machines, for machines to receive and execute the operator’s control instructions. HMI increases the efficiency of the user and secures the data. Though, initial high costs associated with deploying such products act as a challenge to its growth, HMIs are not limited to manufacturing enterprises. They are being increasingly used by various enterprises operating in industry verticals like energy, healthcare and defence.
HMI solutions have evolved a lot over the years and continue to take inspiration from the consumer products. Features such as recognition of hand gestures, 3D-style graphics, icon based navigations, so on and so forth, are being incorporated to create user-friendly and intuitive user interfaces.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Europe Human Machine Interface Market for the period 2014 to 2019 covering various aspects of the industry, technologies and regional trends contributing towards the growth of this market. Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Bosch, Mitsubishi, General Electric and others.
Major Players: ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., Mitsubishi Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co., Texas Instruments Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Siemens Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Eaton Corporation, Beijer Electronics Group AB, Microchip Technology Inc., and Advantech Co. Ltd, among others
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
- The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
- The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
- The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Study Assumptions
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Research Phases
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4 .2.3 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Market Dynanmics
5.1 Introduction to Market Dynamics
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Increasing Focus on Industrial Automation, owing to the Move Toward Industry 4.0
5.2.2 Move Toward Mobility
5.3 Market Restraints
5.3.1 Higher Initial Costs
6. Industry Policies
7. Segmentation by Types of Offering
8. Segmentation by End-User Industry
8.2 Food and Beverage
8.5 Oil and Gas
8.6 Metal and Mining
8.7 Other End-user Industries
9. Segmentation by Country
9.1 United Kingdom
9.4 Rest of Europe
10. Company Profiles of HMI Market
10.1 ABB Ltd
10.2 Honeywell International Inc.
10.3 Rockwell Automation Inc.
10.4 Mitsubishi Corporation
10.5 Schneider Electric SE
10.6 Emerson Electric Co.
10.7 General Electric Co.
10.8 Texas Instruments Inc.
10.9 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
10.10 Siemens Corporation
10.11 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.12 Eaton Corporation
10.13 Beijer Electronics Group AB
10.14 Microchip Technology Inc.
10.15 Advantech Co. Ltd
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of the Market