Europe is one of the big markets for service robotics, which is increasing across many sectors that it can be used in. Service robots can be used in varied domains such as construction, healthcare, underwater systems defense, agriculture, etc. There are two types of service robots where one is known as a professional robot and the other type is called a personal robot. The professional robots are used for commercial work and the non-commercial ones are used for non-commercial work.
Service robots is a classification of robots which are either semi or fully autonomous which can help the humans perform various tasks excluding operations in manufacturing. The autonomous robots can take their own decisions in real time and in unpredictable environments to perform specific tasks. Service robots are generally used for tasks which are dangerous, dull, dirty or dumb.
Europe is a leader in the service robotics market for field robotics, logistics and construction. The usage of robotics in this market is varied and is also used in professional cleaning. The military application of service robotics is nearly 40% in the professional use of service robotics. In the defense, both manned and unmanned types of robots are used. In unmanned use, drones are very common. The use of drones has increased in the battlegrounds since a few years. They are being used for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions and have helped the soldiers on the ground and sitting far away to plan their next move. The German market is one of the big markets for robotics and is estimated to grow more in the period to come. Other markets like Spain, Italy and the UK will also grow to become major players in the service robotics market in the years to come.
- Increasing demand for these robots in defense sector
- Focus towards research and development is leading to robots with more user-friendly features
- Interaction with robot is hindrance for some users
- Initial high costs associated with development
Major companies in the market like Bosch, Panasonic, Honda, Samsung, Sony, Toyota, Google etc. are pushing for more applications of the service robotics in the market. These companies have been studied and their strategies have been analyzed in the report. The report is divided by geography where the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the period 2016 - 2021. The various applications of service robotics have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the Europe service robotics market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Europe service robotics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market in Europe.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe service robotics market in Europe.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
5. Europe Service Robotics Market, By Type
5.1 Personal Robots
5.1.1 Domestic Robots
5.2 Professional Robots
5.2.1 Field Robots (Agriculture, Forestry and Others)
5.2.2 Defense and Security (Fire Fighting)
5.2.3 Medical (Assistive robots, diagnostic and overhauling systems)
5.2.4 UAV Drones
6. Europe Service Robotics Market, By Areas
7. Europe Service Robotics Market, By Components
7.3 Control Systems
8. Europe Service Robotics Market, By Verticals
8.1 Military and Defense
8.2 Agriculture, Construction and Mining
8.3 Transportation & Logistics
9. Europe Service Robotics Market, By Country
9.1 United Kingdom
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies, Recent Developments and Financials)
10.1 Amazon Inc.
10.2 KUKA AG
10.3 Northrop Grumman Corporation
10.4 Robobuilder Co. Ltd.
10.5 SeaRobotics Corporation
10.6 Honda Motors Co. Ltd.
10.7 iRobot Corporation
10.8 Hanool Robotics Corporation
10.9 Iberobtoics S.L
10.10 Gecko Systems Corporation
10.11 RedZone Robotics
11. Future of Europe Service Robotics Market