|Fastest Growing Market:||Europe|
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and its growth?
The Europe Computer Monitor Market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period (2022- 2027). With the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and the declaration of lockdowns, there has been an increase in demand for the computer accessories, such as monitors and laptops.
· Computing has evolved dramatically worldwide due to technological advancements and the introduction of startling and inventive items on the market. It has resulted in the need for extensive and better screens that focus on monitor ergonomics, such as total size, weight, and energy usage, among other things. The growing popularity of virtual gaming is also propelling the business forward.
· People's spending on computers and displays has increased drastically as the IT industry has grown. The market's growth is fueled by increased technology usage to stay productive, communicate, enjoy, and study through larger displays. The emergence of competitive gaming platforms such as e-sports and the rising popularity of virtual gaming are driving demand and growth in the Computer Monitor Market. High industry competition among businesses to embrace better technologies to give users more modern monitors at the lowest feasible price is difficult to overcome in the market.
· Furthermore, by introducing new technologies such as USB Type C, displays may simplify workstations and eliminate the need for expensive and trouble-prone desktop docking stations by providing less clutter and greater dependability.
· The introduction of LCD substantially altered monitor ergonomics, including total size, weight, and energy usage, among other things, once displays migrated from technology based on the cathode ray tube to LCD. CRT monitors have been phased out, and LCD monitors now dominate the market.
· The rising use of smartphones is a restraining factor to the growth of computer monitors, as most tasks can be performed on such devices. Additionally, with the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the implementation of lockdowns around the world, the employee opting for work for home, there's been a surge in demand and sale of computer peripherals, including monitors, laptops, and many more. Moreover, its immense possible usage in various industries such as education, healthcare, defense, entertainment, hospitality, and others provide a picture of growth opportunities.
Scope of the Report
A monitor is an electronic visual computer display that includes a screen, circuitry, and the case in which that circuitry is enclosed. Older computer monitors used cathode ray tubes (CRT), which made them large, heavy, and inefficient. There are three types of monitors. They are CRT, LCD, and LED.
Europe Computer Monitor Market is Segmented by Resolution 1366x768, 1920x1080, 1536x864, 1440x900, 1280x720, and Other resolutions, by Application Consumer and Commercial, Gaming, and Geography.
|Consumer and Commercial|
|Rest of Europe|
Key Market Trends
Gaming Monitors to Witness the Fastest Market Growth
· With the introduction of competitive gaming platforms, such as e-sports, which is now a billion-dollar industry, and the rising popularity of titles like Overwatch, Counter-Strike, Fortnite, and PUBG, which can reach a refresh rate of up to 240Hz to allow the screen to keep up with the players' rapid movements, the market's demand and growth have increased.
· Because of the widespread usage of gaming computers, manufacturers have been obliged to generate innovative solutions to reduce eye strain caused by lengthy periods of sitting in front of computers. Manufacturers are employing Low Blue Light Technology to minimize the emission of damaging low-blue lights on displays to reduce eye strain. People often face trouble sleeping after being exposed to blue light. Allowing the low blue light feature can help people overcome the symptom of sleeping disorders. In addition to a reduced blue light option, monitors are offered with features like flicker-free backlights. The backlights of the flicker-free displays are dimmed using direct current (DC).
· For instance June 2021, MSI Launched Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide 144Hz Monitor. Ultrawide monitor with a high-quality IPS panel, a high refresh rate, a low response time, and the Optix MPG341QR – agaming monitor brings ultrawide gaming to users without compromises. Battling through a vast game world looks vastly different on a regular screen than when playing on a 21:9 3440x1440 (UWQHD) ultrawide monitor like the MPG341QR. It gives so much more detail, right up to the periphery of the vision for an immersive gaming session.
· Furthermore, the frame synchronizing technologies such as G-Sync, V-Sync, and Freesync allows displays to synchronize the frame rate of games with the monitor refresh rate for improved stability and performance and prevent issues like screen tearing. Gamers, for example, frequently choose displays with frame synchronization capabilities.
· Furthermore, the market's growth is fueled by the increasing availability of 4K displays and the lowering of costs. For instance, in June 2021, MSI launched the 4K gaming Optix MPG321UR 4K 144Hz Monitor. The amount of screen space provided by a 4K display, especially on a huge 32-inch panel like the MPG321UR. IPS panel features deliver accurate colors, wide viewing angles, and great brightness levels.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Germany to Drive the Market Growth in Europe
· Germany is expected to capture a significant market share, considering that most of the computer parts and hardware are predominantly manufacturing units in Germany, like Dell Technologies Inc.
· The Usage of Computer Monitors has increased due to Covid-19. Factors like working from home, virtual doctor appointments, homeschooling, and attempting to obtain government services without showing up in person strained the system and boosted the Computer Monitor market in Germany.
· The industry is expected to grow as interest in online gaming competitions grows. Increased internet penetration is also helping to move the sector forward in Germany. Furthermore, high sales of curved gaming displays are expected to augur well for gaming monitor producers in the coming years.
· Germany's network infrastructure for information and communication technologies (ICT) is well developed, and its overall internet penetration rate was above the European Union (EU) average in 2020. 95% of German residents used the internet. According to 2020 data from the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the fixed broadband penetration rate was 43%. The increase in internet use boosts the use of Computer Monitors.
· The Computer Monitor manufacturing companies in Germany, like Dell Technologies Inc., announced new devices and software that rethink work to achieve the full potential for users. Dell is redefining work experiences by introducing a new range of intelligent, collaborative, and sustainable devices allowing users to work from anywhere. For Instance, in January 2021, Dell launched new products at CSE 2021 to give people the flexibility to work from any location, whether the office, home, or anywhere across the world.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
The Europe Computer Monitoring market is highly competitive, with various key market players. For instance, Dell Technologies Inc, H.P. Development Company L.P., TPV Technology Co., Ltd., Lenovo Group Limited, and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. provide Computer Monitors. The companies are also launching new products that specifically deal with Computer Monitors to boost the market's share.
· October 2021 - H.P. launched the Omen 27c, a 27-inch 1440p monitor with a 240Hz refresh rate. The Omen 27cboasts a 27-inch V.A. panel with a 1000R curvature and 240Hz refresh rate, the same combination found in Samsung's 49-inch Odyssey Neo G9.
· September 2021 - Lenovo Launched ThinkVision P27u-20 professional display and two gaming monitors, Lenovo G27e-20 and Lenovo G24e-20.ThinkVision P27u-20 monitors offer a dual wide color gamut (99.1% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB) with factory-calibrated color accuracy.
· June 2021 - MSI Launched MPG321UR 4K 144Hz Monitor. The volume of screen space provided by a 4K display, particularly on a huge 32-inch monitor like the MPG321UR, seems surreal. It has an effective IPS screen that provides the much-needed mix of accurate colors, broad viewing angles, and high brightness.
· July 2021 - CMS Distribution has announced introducing a new distribution deal with ASUS, a global leader in embracing technology and setting the gold standard for gaming systems and PC components throughout the industry.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definitions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Supply Chain Analysis
4.4 Assessment of the Impact of COVID -19 on the Market
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increase in Work From Home Jobs due to Pendamic
5.1.2 Availability of High Speed Internet for Gamming
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Affected Supply Chain Distribution Due to Covid-19 Pandemic
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Resolution
6.1.6 Other Resolutions
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 Consumer and Commercial
6.3 By Country
6.3.2 United Kingdom
6.3.4 Rest of Europe
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
*List Not Exhaustive
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Dell Technologies Inc
7.1.2 HP Development Company, L.P.
7.1.3 TPV Technology Co., Ltd.
7.1.4 Lenovo Group Limited
7.1.5 ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
7.1.6 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
7.1.7 LG Electronics.
7.1.8 Acer Inc.
7.1.9 BenQ Corporation
7.1.10 ViewSonic Corporation Inc.
7.1.11 Micro-Star INT'L CO., LTD
8. INVESTMENTS ANALYSIS
9. FUTURE TRENDS
You can also purchase parts of this report. Do you want to check out a section wise price list?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
The Europe Computer Monitor Market market is studied from 2020 - 2027.
What is the growth rate of Europe Computer Monitor Market?
The Europe Computer Monitor Market is growing at a CAGR of 5% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Europe Computer Monitor Market?
Europe is growing at the highest CAGR over 2021- 2026.
Which region has largest share in Europe Computer Monitor Market?
Europe holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Europe Computer Monitor Market?
Dell Technologies Inc, HP Development Company, L.P., TPV Technology Co., Ltd., Lenovo Group Limited, ASUSTeK Computer Inc. are the major companies operating in Europe Computer Monitor Market.