Enterprise AI Market Size
|Study Period:||2018 - 2028|
|Fastest Growing Market:||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Market:||North America|
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Need a report that reflects how COVID-19 has impacted this market and it's growth?
Enterprise AI Market Analysis
Enterprise AI Market has registered a CAGR of 52.17 % during the forecast period. Enterprises are recognizing the value associated with incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) into their business processes, as they improve operational efficiency and reduce cost through automation of process flows.
- Digitalization of enterprises is the most dominant trend in the market. The fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) is characterized by a combination of physical and advanced digital technologies, such as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, intelligent robots, ubiquitous mobile supercomputing, information management, and analytics, which have a significant impact across various industries. The boom of industrial automation, with the widespread adoption of Industry 4.0, is driving the adoption of robots and automated technologies to enhance the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
- For instance, According to the Bank of America, the industrial robot segment of robotics and AI is expected to be valued at about USD 24 billion by 2025. This trend has augmented the use of robotic process automation (RPA) among enterprises, which is a significant aspect of AI.
- Enterprise AI is a significant enabler of digital transformation. Nearly every enterprise software application will be AI-enabled in the years to come. Developing competencies in the capability to build, deploy, and operate enterprise AI applications at scale, therefore, is becoming imperative for business survival.
- According to O’Reilly's 2022 report on enterprise AI adoption (based on the answers given by recipients of its newsletters to a questionnaire on enterprise AI adoption), 31% of companies report not using AI (up from 13% in 2021), 43% are evaluating adoption, and 26% have implemented AI applications. The primary increase, from 18% to 31%, of manufacturing respondents with AI was in Oceania. A considerable number of organizations lack AI governance. Of the 26% of respondents with AI products in production, only 49% have a governance plan to oversee how projects are created, measured, and observed (49%) versus 51% for those without.
- However, enterprise AI market manufacturers face enormous underlying intellectual challenges in creating and modifying such technology. The artificial intelligence market is mainly propelled by enhanced productivity, diversified applications, customer satisfaction, and extensive data integration.
- The COVID-19 pandemic caused many organizations to accelerate their migrations to public cloud solutions since cloud service elasticity can meet unexpected spikes in service demand. Migrations to the cloud helped companies reinvent the way they conduct their businesses in the time of COVID-19.
Enterprise AI Industry Segmentation
Artificial Intelligence, in recent years, has moved on to become a key component for enterprise applications and has posed an essential factor for successful business strategies. With AI, enterprises can achieve far more in relatively less time. Most importantly, it has helped enterprises to predict business outcomes, in turn driving profitability.
This report is Segmented by Type (Solution and Service), Deployment (On-premise and Cloud), End-user Industry (Manufacturing, Automotive, BFSI, IT and telecommunications, Media and Advertising), and Geography.
|By End-user Industry|
|IT and Telecommunication|
|Media and Advertising|
|Other End-user Industries|
|Middle East & Africa|
Enterprise AI Market Trends
This section covers the major market trends shaping the Enterprise AI Market according to our research experts:
Cloud Deployment is Expected to Experience a Faster Growth Rate
- The AI cloud, which was previously a concept, has now started to be implemented by enterprises, combining AI with cloud computing. Some of the significant factors driving it to include AI tools and software that deliver new, increased value to cloud computing, which is not only an economical option for data storage and computation but also plays a role in AI adoption.
- An AI cloud primarily consists of a shared infrastructure for AI use cases, supporting multiple projects and AI workloads simultaneously on cloud infrastructure at any given point in time. The AI cloud brings together AI hardware and software in order to deliver AI software-as-a-service on hybrid cloud infrastructure, providing organizations with access to AI and enabling them to harness AI capabilities more.
- One of the most compelling advantages of AI in the cloud is the challenges it addresses. It significantly democratizes AI, making it more accessible. Lowering the adoption costs and facilitating co-creation and innovation are driving AI-powered transformation for enterprises.
- Organizations across the world are increasingly adopting cloud solutions. For instance, in December 2021, Kyndryl announced a strategic partnership with Google Cloud that would see the service provider develop a series of new digital transformation services with a specific emphasis on data analytics, machine learning, and AI. With Google Cloud, Kyndryl plans to expand its managed SAP services, develop a newer edge and data-centric applications, and help its largest financial customers accelerate their cloud migrations.
- In October 2021, Teradata, a connected multi-cloud data platform for an enterprise analytics company, and artificial intelligence cloud platform provider H2O.ai announced the integration of H2O AI Hybrid Cloud, the company’s advanced AI platform, with Vantage, Teradata’s multi-cloud data platform. The integration allows Teradata and H2O.ai’s customers to quickly and easily make, deploy, and operate AI solutions that solve business problems and drive business value.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
Europe is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share in the Forecast Period
- The European region is witnessing increased demand due to mainstream trends, such as the industrial revolution and automation. The regional firms have been identified to invest in various automation technologies, such as robotics, artificial intelligence, etc., with developments in machine learning.
- The European Union introduced Artificial Intelligence Act in April 2021, which will come into effect from the beginning of 2023. the act will have a broad impact on the use of AI and machine learning for citizens and companies around the world. Initiatives like these are expected to boost the Enterprise AI market positively.
- According to Eurostat, In 2021, large enterprises will use AI more than small and medium enterprises. Due to the complexity of implementing AI technologies in an enterprise, it was witnessed that 28 % of large enterprises, 13 % of medium enterprises, and 6% of small enterprises used AI.
- Moreover, major regional players are investing and expanding their capabilities in the Enterprise AI market. For instance, in May 2022, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced the launch of its new site in the Czech Republic to strengthen Europe's Supercomputer Supply Chain. The new factory will manufacture the company's custom-designed solutions to advance scientific research, mature AL/ML initiatives, and accelerate innovation.
- This rise in cognitive computing is expected to enable the replication of human sensory perception, deduction, thinking, learning, and decision-making capabilities across regional enterprises. The ability to harness considerable amounts of computing power is poised to take this paradigm beyond human replication, both in terms of speed and capacity, to distinguish patterns and provide potential solutions that individuals may not be equipped to perceive, thus augmenting the use of AI solutions.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report
Enterprise AI Industry Overview
The competitive rivalry in the Enterprise AI Market is high due to many major players. Players like IBM, SAP SE, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, and many more are trying to achieve maximum market share by designing new and innovative products for users. Their significant investments in research and Development, mergers & acquisitions, strategic expansion, funding, a strategic partnership, etc., have allowed them to gain a competitive advantage.
- October 2021 - Nvidia stated that with the latest updates to VMware vSphere with Tanzu, enterprises would now be able to run trials of their AI projects in conjunction with the NVIDIA AI Enterprise software suite. Launched in Aug 2021, NVIDIA AI Enterprise is an end-to-end, cloud-native suite of AI and data analytics frameworks and tools optimized, certified, and supported by NVIDIA to enable rapid deployment, management, and scaling of AI/ML applications in the modern hybrid cloud.
- August 2021 - IBM announced the launch of its On-Chip accelerated artificial intelligence processor. It is designed to help customers achieve business insights at scale across banking, finance, trading, insurance applications, and customer interactions.
Enterprise AI Market Leaders
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
*Disclaimer: Major Players sorted in no particular order
Enterprise AI Market News
- February 2022 - Enterprise artificial intelligence (AI) solutions startup, Mozn raised USD 10 million in a Series A funding round. Mozn provides enterprises make better mission-critical decisions through AI products and solutions that leverage its proprietary state-of-the-art Arabic natural language understanding (NLU) platform and its cutting-edge risk and fraud engine.
- December 2021 - Enterprise AI vendor C3 AI announced that it has raised USD 500 million in AI modeling and simulation software agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) to help the military promote its use of AI in the nation’s defense.
Enterprise AI Market Report - Table of Contents
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for Automation and AI-based Solutions
4.3.2 Increasing Need to Analyze Exponentially Growing Data Sets
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Sluggish Adoption Rates
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Technology Snapshot
4.6.1 Major Component Analysis
4.6.2 Impact of AI on the Semicondu
4.7 Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the market
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.4 IT and Telecommunication
5.3.5 Media and Advertising
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Oracle Corporation
6.1.3 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
6.1.4 Wipro Limited
6.1.5 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.6 Amazon Web Services
6.1.7 Google Inc.
6.1.8 Intel Corporation
6.1.9 SAP SE
6.1.10 Sentient Technologies
6.1.11 AiCure LLC
6.1.12 NEC Corporation
6.1.13 NVIDIA Corporation
- *List Not Exhaustive
7. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Enterprise AI Market Research FAQs
What is the study period of this market?
The Enterprise AI Market is studied from 2018 - 2028.
What is the growth rate of Enterprise AI Market?
The Enterprise AI Market is growing at a CAGR of 52.17% over the next 5 years.
Which region has highest growth rate in Enterprise AI Market?
Asia Pacific is growing at the highest CAGR over 2018 - 2028.
Which region has largest share in Enterprise AI Market?
North America holds highest share in 2021.
Who are the key players in Enterprise AI Market?
IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Wipro Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft Corporation are the major companies operating in Enterprise AI Market.
Enterprise AI Industry Report
Statistics for the 2023 Enterprise AI market share, size and revenue growth rate, created by Mordor Intelligence™ Industry Reports. Enterprise AI analysis includes a market forecast outlook to 2028 and historical overview. Get a sample of this industry analysis as a free report PDF download.