Electronic Packaging Market Insights
The electronic packaging market estimated at USD 518.97 million in 2015, is projected to reach USD 1207.41 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 18.4% over the forecast period.
With the ever-growing demand for portable devices, there is a rising need for electronic packaging to cater to the need of decreasing device size, cost-effectiveness, and efficient packaging. The major driving force in the electronic packaging market is the growing demand of consumers for the safety of goods, with the ability to detect tampering, due to the prevailing conditions of crime and terrorism. High manufacturing cost and the lack of knowledge of electrical packaging could be potential barriers to be overcome in the future. The huge investments in R&D have resulted in the rise of a number of new innovations and techniques in the industry.
The electronic packaging market has been segmented by technology (EAS, RFID); by functions (audio/timer, health, other consumer packaged goods (CPG), scroll/page turn, status, and wink/decal) and by geography. Asia-Pacific and Europe have the highest market share. By function, wink/decal are much sought after features in the electronic packaging market.
Key Market Players
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading companies with majority market share in the global electronic packaging market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Blue Spark Technologies
- Front Edge Technology
- Market definition for global electronic packaging along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global electronic packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global electronic packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Concern for Safety
4.2.2 Huge Investments in R&D to Find Innovative and Cost-Effective Packaging Techniques.
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Manufacturing Cost
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Global Electronic Packaging Market Segmentation - By Technology
6. Global Electronic Packaging Market Segmentation - By Functions
6.3 Other Consumer Packaged Goods
6.4 Scroll/Page Turn
7. Global Electronic Packaging Market Segmentation - By Geography
7.1 North America
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
8. Key Vendor Profiles
8.6 Blue Spark Technologies
8.7 Front Edge Technology
9. Competitve Landscape
9.1 Analysis of Development Trends
9.2 Marketing Channels
10. Future Outlook for Investment Opportunity