Continuous Delivery Market
The Continuous Delivery Market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.21%, during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The report profiles the deployment type by cloud and on-premise of the continuous delivery market for various end users industries.
The market for continuous delivery is expanding at a significant rate, due to the adoption of AI and machine learning, rapid deployment of connected infrastructure, and proliferation of automated digital devices. However, open source continuous delivery projects and tools are set to dominate the commercial continuous delivery tools segment, which is driving the growth of the service continuous delivery market. The continuous delivery market aids businesses or enterprises transform their service delivery and operations processes to achieve higher accuracy, cost savings, and high productivity.
Additionally, it generates a significant amount of valuable information, which helps make smarter and faster decisions, right from optimizing the current processes and operations to predict when, where, and how to provide best products and services.
Public Cloud Is Expected To Experience High Growth in the Market
The public cloud is based on the standard cloud computing platforms these type of services is comparatively inexpensive to the private cloud, as the cloud is shared among multiple users. The cloud technology is steadily gaining acceptance from various enterprises, globally, as cloud-based software and applications are cost-efficient and can be deployed even in a basic IT infrastructure. However, with continuous development and innovations in the technology, many service providers are offering better security with end-to-end encryption and monitoring services.
North America is Expected to Occupy the Highest Share in Continuous Delivery Market
The North American region is projected to have the largest growth in demand, during the forecast period (2018-2023), due to the early adoption of cloud-based technologies and IoT by the United States. However, benefits, such as improved flexibility and agility as well as being able to implement new applications, also hold significance.
Additionally, in the North American region, companies are adopting cloud-based applications, and it was estimated that nearly 35% of SMBs in the country have already deployed cloud solutions. There have been a series of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions in North America to take advantage of this opportunity. For instance, Steltix has partnered with Autodeploy to bring continuous deployment and delivery software suite to the European markets.
The major driver behind these investments has been the continuous evolution of new technologies to utilize the volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, retail, healthcare, communications, and manufacturing applications in North America are expected to show significant growth rate, over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Continuous Delivery Market
- Jun 2018: KMD partnered with IBM to help it expand into new markets in a USD 320 million agreement. KMD will benefit from new solutions in security, hybrid cloud, and machine learning capabilities for enterprise clients.
- Jul 2018: Qindel Group extended its Continuous Delivery Portfolio by partnering with CloudBees. With this partnership, Qindel Group will provide its clients with a continuous delivery solution based on CloudBees Core, an enterprise DevOps solution.
Continuous Delivery Market Major Players:
- CA Technologies
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Electric Cloud, Inc.
- Atlassian Corporation PLC
- CloudBees, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Flexagon LLC
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Clarive Software Inc.
Continuous Delivery Market Report Summary
Continuous Delivery Market
This report on the Continuous Delivery Market offers the latest trends, growth prospects, industry competitiveness, major players, value/supply chain, regional market share, and forecast till 2023.
Reasons to Purchase Continuous Delivery Market Report
- Provides latest insights into the Global Continuous Delivery Market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To understand the dominating technology in the market
- The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
Customize Continuous Delivery Market Report
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst/sales representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Continuous Delivery Market Study
1.2 Continuous Delivery Market Study Assumptions
1.3 Continuous Delivery Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Continuous Delivery Market Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Continuous Delivery Market Dynamics
4.1 Customer Engagement Solutions Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain
4.3 Factors Driving the Continuous Delivery Market
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for Automation across Business Processes
4.3.2 Increasing Adoption of the Cloud Technology
4.4 Factors Restraining the Continuous Delivery Market
4.4.1 Open Source Tools and Projects dominating Commercial Solutions
4.4.2 Maintaining Data Security and Privacy
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Technology Snapshot
5. Global Continuous Delivery Market - Segmentation
5.1 Continuous Delivery Market Segmented - by Deployment
5.2 Continuous Delivery Market Segmented - by Organization Size
5.2.1 Large Enterprises
5.2.2 Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises
5.3 Continuous Delivery Market Segmented - by End User
5.3.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
5.3.2 Telecom and IT
5.3.4 Healthcare and Life Sciences
5.3.5 Government and Defense
5.3.5 Energy and Utilities
5.3.6 Other End Users
5.4 Continuous Delivery Market Segmented - by Geography
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles of the Global Continuous Delivery Market
6.2 CA Technologies
6.3 International Business Machines Corporation
6.4 Electric Cloud Inc.
6.5 Atlassian Corporation PLC
6.6 CloudBees Inc.
6.7 Microsoft Corporation
6.8 Flexagon LLC
6.9 Micro Focus International PLC
6.10 Clarive Software Inc.
*List Not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis of the Continuous Delivery Market
8. Opportunities in the Global Continuous Delivery Market