The Chinese market for construction chemicals has been growing at an unprecedented pace over the past few years and this trend is likely to continue in the coming years as well. The probability of this actually taking place can be attributed to the scale of development being witnessed by industrial, commercial and infrastructure level operations in the region. Almost all the products employed as construction chemicals in China are slated to register impressive growths, with residential applications taking the lead in terms of end-use area. The burgeoning Chinese population has been demanding adequate housing facilities, which in turn, has spurred construction activity in the region.
With regard to the construction industry, a lot of research really goes into ascertaining and assuring the quality of products that are being used so that they offer improved properties to the structures. Designers of buildings and other projects gain from the flexibility provided through chemicals used in construction. The chemicals being used are expected to have properties such as durability, compression rigidity, surface finish, capability of enduring hostile climatic conditions as well as difficult working environments. They are also expected to safeguard themselves against natural calamities and instances of fire, in addition to bear a general aesthetic appeal. The demand for construction chemicals has a direct correlation with the establishment of new structures and the renovations of older ones. This has been revealed through the scale of infrastructure, industrial and commercial activity in these regions. Requirements of adequate housing for the growing populations would fuel the demand for residential construction, which in turn, would be instrumental in propelling other areas, such as development of infrastructure, industries and commercial spaces.
In terms of product, concrete & cement admixtures form the largest segment, while in the case of non-residential construction like the commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors take the lead in terms of application areas for construction chemicals. While demand for concrete & cement admixtures is likely to maintain their ongoing fastest run, the growth in terms of application areas is expected to vary on a region-to-region basis. Another driving force for this market is the reason that the growing population and industry certainly require a larger infrastructure. All these parameters are the drivers of this market.
The global construction materials market can be segmented based upon the product (Adhesives & sealants, concrete and cement admixtures, flame retardants, protective coating, waterproofing materials and other construction materials) and by their application (Commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction and residential construction material). The key players are 3M Company (formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company), Aldo Co., Albemarle Corporation (headquartered in Louisiana), BASF SE, Bostik Inc., Henkel AG & Company, KGaA.
There has been an ever increasing demand for infrastructure, residential and commercial construction in the developing economy. There is also an increasing demand for the availability of reliable and improved materials.
The construction industry is becoming stagnant because of the lack of availability of adequate space in cities because of the already present, previously built structures.
What the report offers?
1) The market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) The market analysis of the China construction chemicals market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) The identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, giving prospective opportunities and also, the identities of those prime companies which can influence the market on both global and regional scales.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the China construction chemicals market on both global and regional scales.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.