Food additives which are used to enhance the taste, color, texture of food, same time maintaining the freshness and nutritional content, are expected to cross USD 51 billion by 2022; growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 and 2022. In the food additives market, the market for anti-caking agents, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 1.7 billion growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2017 to 2022. Anticaking Agent is the food additive that prevents formation of lumps in certain solids, permitting a free-flowing condition. The increasing disposable incomes is driving the growth for food and beverages industry and thereby driving the demand for anti-caking agents.The availability of raw materials and the new technological advancements are resulting in the growth of anti-caking agents market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Some of the common examples of foods that contain anti-caking agents include:coffee, cocoa, soup powders, Milk and cream powders, Grated cheese, Icing sugar, Baking powder, Cake mixes, Drinking chocolate, Table salt and canned fruits and vegetables as a firming agent. North America was the largest anti-caking agents market in 2013, closely followed by Europe. There are opportunities for growth from the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Latin America, mainly due to the increasing disposable incomes from these regions and consumer demand for processed foods and beverages.
The market is segmented based on type, which include calcium compounds, sodium compounds, Silicon dioxide where silicon dioxide is the most widely used ingredient. Anti-caking agents find applications in Salt, bakery & Confectionary, Dairy & frozen products, and beverages. Bakery & Confectionary is takes up a maximum share in the market. The use of Food additives in China is controlled by National Food safety standard. Certain additives are permitted for use in food stuffs and level of use needs to be in accordance with the Good manufacturing practices (GMP).
The leading players in the anti-caking agents market include Evonik Industries AG, Huber Engineered Material, and Kao Corp. Companies are investing in new facilities to expand their production capacities, in order to meet the increasing demand for anti-caking agents. The major constraint being faced by the industry is the high cost for natural anti caking agents and thus the opportunities lies in for the manufacturers to innovate in technological advancements under the natural category.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the ChinaAnti caking agent Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the ChinaAnti caking agent Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the ChinaAnti caking agent Market.
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
3.2.1 Growth of food and beverages industry
3.2.2 Wide applications of anti caking agents
3.3.1 High Cost of natural anti caking agents
3.3.2 Demand for Clean label solutions
3.3.3 Stringent regulatory environment
3.4.1 Growing demand for Natural and Nutraceutical Ingredients
3.4.2 Technological Innovations
3.4.3 Wider Acceptance of GSFA for improved International Trade
3.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
3.5.3 Degree of Competition
3.5.4 Threat of Substitution
3.5.5 Threat of new entrants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 Anti caking agent, by type
4.1.1 Calcium compounds
4.1.2 Sodium compounds
4.1.3 Silicon Dioxide
4.2 By Application
4.2.3 Dairy & Frozen products
4.2.4 Oils & Fats
4.2.6 Meat poultry & Sea Food products
5. Competitive Landscape Overview
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Strategies by leading players
5.3 New Product Developments &Other Innovations
6. Competitive Landscape Overview
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Strategies by leading players
6.3 New Product Developments &Other Innovations
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Cargill Inc
7.2 Kerry Group
7.3 Corbion Purac
7.5 IMAC Inc
7.6 A Zhengzhou Natural Chemical Co., Ltd.
7.7 PQ Corporation
7.8 PPG Industries
7.9 ABITEC association
7.11 Evonik Industries AG
7.12 Kao Corp.
7.13 Huber Engineered Materials
7.14 CP Kelco
LIST OF TABLES
1.China: Anti - Caking agents market Revenue,by Type, 2012-2020 ($Million)
2.China: Anti - Caking agents market Revenue,by Application, 2012-2020 ($Million)