5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit
Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500008
The Chile Crop Protection Chemicals Market is segmented by origin into synthetic and bio-based crop protection chemicals, by product group into insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other crop protection chemicals, and by application into grains and cereals, oilseeds and pulses, fruits and vegetables, turf and ornamentals, and other crop types.
The Chile crop protection chemicals market is estimated to register a CAGR of 5.31% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The drivers identified in this market include the need for increased agricultural productivity, an increasing number of mergers and acquisitions, decreasing arable land, technological innovation in crop protection sector, increasing herbicide resistance, and increased rate of adoption of GM technology. The restraints identified in this market are environmental and ecological damages, government regulations on agro chemicals, food safety issues, and increased health concerns.
Plant protection may be defined as the measures taken to protect cultivated plants against diseases, pests, as well as weed and grasses. The US-EPA’s pesticide law defines a pesticide(with certain minor exceptions) as a substance or mixture of substances intended for preventing, destroying, repelling, or mitigating any pest or substance or a mixture of substances intended for use as a plant regulator, defoliant, or desiccant or any nitrogen stabilizer. Mainly four kinds of pesticides have been considered in the report, which include insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and others. In addition, the report takes account of both synthetic pesticides and bio-pesticides for analysis. The report presents a wide-ranging analysis of market share, size, and volume of the crop protection chemicals market in Chile.
|Synthetic Crop Protection Chemicals|
|Bio-based Crop Protection Chemicals|
|Other Crop Protection Chemicals|
|Grains and Cereals|
|Oilseeds and Pulses|
|Fruits and Vegetables|
|Turf and Ornamental Grass|
Report scope can be customized per your requirements. Click here.
Various ongoing innovations in agriculture are expected to have a positive impact on the crop protection chemicals market in Chile. For instance, the application of epigenetics in developing new fungicide formulation, digital farming tools, and precision farming with a precise amount of chemicals for getting proper yield among others, are likely to drive the demand for pesticides in Chile.
To understand key trends, Download Sample Report
The Ministry of Agriculture’s Agricultural and Livestock Protection Service (SAG) must approve the use of pesticides. This agency regulates the use of pesticides in Chile. In Chile, the agrochemicals market is quite competitive, with Bayer occupying the topmost position, followed by Syngenta and Agricola National S.A.C (ANASAC). The market for crop-based pesticide application occupies a larger market share of 85%, with grains and cereals dominating this segment.
To understand geography trends, Download Sample Report.
Companies in the Chilean crop protection chemicals market are mainly focused on developing new, qualitative products, and developing new technologies to improve product quality. New product launches, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions are the main strategies followed by the major players in the Chilean crop protection chemicals market. The market studied is concentrated, although the entire South American crop protection chemicals market is fragmented. The top players constitute around 79% share of the market studied, while the other companies account for approximately 21% of the market share. In Chile, the crop protection chemicals market is quite competitive, and all transnational crop protection providers have their presence in the region.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Synthetic Crop Protection Chemicals
5.1.2 Bio-based Crop Protection Chemicals
5.2 Product Group
5.2.4 Other Crop Protection Chemicals
5.3.1 Grains and Cereals
5.3.2 Oilseeds and Pulses
5.3.3 Fruits and Vegetables
5.3.4 Turf and Ornamental Grass
5.3.5 Other Applications
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Competitor Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Adama Chile SA
6.3.2 Anasac Chile SA
6.3.3 BASF Chile SA
6.3.4 Bayer SA
6.3.5 Cheminova SA
6.3.6 DowDuPont Chile SA
6.3.8 Isagro SpA
6.3.9 Sumitomo Corporation (Chile) Limitada
7. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS