Smartphones have taken the world by storm. The boom in Asia Pacific markets has been enormous and is a huge market for every company that makes smartphones. Growth of this industry in countries like India and China is huge with intense competition from both companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC and between home-grown companies in the two countries like Xiaomi, Oppo, Micromax, Karbonn etc. There is huge demand in both low cost smartphone segment and the high end segment.
A very essential part of the smartphones is the touch screen controller which helps the consumer get the real feel of handling the phone by touching the screen unlike touching buttons. As the smartphone industry grows in this region, the touch screen controller will also grow.
Touch screen displays are in huge demand across the world. First given boost by iPhones and iPads, demand for touchscreen has been rising exponentially with almost every vendor launching its own version of smart devices. This growth is driving the touch screen controller market, with increasing application of touch screen across the industries.
Touch can be enabled on any device and hence this market is highly fragmented. But still consumer electronics contributes maximum to the market in terms of revenues and shipments. At present, market has two types of touch screen controllers: resistive and capacitive. Capacitive touch screen controllers are in huge demand as compared to resistive one as they are more easy to use.
Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Atmel, STMicroelectronics, Cypress, Microchip and Texas Instruments.
What the Report Offers
1) Market definition for the Touch Screen Controller market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Touch Screen Controller market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Touch Screen Controller market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1) Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products, as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry