Touchscreen displays are in huge demand across the world. First given boost by iPhones and iPads, demand for touchscreen has been rising exponentially with almost every vendor launching its own version of smart devices. This growth is driving the touch screen controller market, with increasing application of touch screen across the industries.
Touch can be enabled on any device and hence this market is highly fragmented. But still consumer electronics contributes maximum to the market in terms of revenues and shipments. At present, the market has two types of touch screen controllers: resistive and capacitive. Capacitive touch screen controllers are in huge demand as compared to resistive one as they are more easy to use.
Touch screen controller market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.5% to reach $13.78 billion by the end of 2020 from the current estimates of $2.13 billion. Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Atmel, STMicroelectronics, Cypress, Microchip and Texas Instruments.
Reasons to buy this report
1) The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, challenges the market faces, about different touch screen controller technologies and their applications
2) A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies along with the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region
3) The report also provides market shares, trends and forecast of different touch screen controller applications across end user industry
4) The report also gives information on major vendors of touch screen controller products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
1 )Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expand their operations
2) Enterprises using this technology for usage in different products and services they provide
3) Investors who are willing to invest in this market
4) Consultants who can get readymade analysis to guide their clients
5) Anyone who wants to know about this industry