Argentina’s market for neonatal & prenatal devices is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.102 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 0.143 billion by the end of 2019. The CAGR during this period of the forecast is 7.02%.
This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the neonatal & prenatal devices market. Owing to the rapid evolution of the market in the use of new technology, medical device companies that are able to launch new innovative equipment will be rewarded with huge benefits.
Argentina Neonatal and Prenatal Devices Market-Market Dynamics
The report details several factors driving and restraining the growth of the market. Some of these are discussed below.
The increasing awareness for neonatal & prenatal care, rising incidence of preterm births and increased demand for prenatal therapeutics, diagnostics, and monitoring devices are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
The low birth rate in developed nations is the major challenge faced by the neonatal & prenatal devices market.
The report studies in detail the market for neonatal & prenatal devices, which includes ultrasound devices, fetal Dopplers, fetal MRI, fetal monitors, infant warmers & incubators, neonatal monitoring devices, respiratory assistance & monitoring devices.
What the Report Offers
- Market analysis for Argentina’s neonatal and prenatal devices market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share for the next five years.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
- The various applications of neonatal and prenatal devices have been discussed in detail, in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Threats
4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Degree of competition
4.4 Threat of substitution
4.5 Threat of new entrants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Medical Devices Market - By Type
6.1 Prenatal & Neonatal Equipment
6.1.1 By Product Type
18.104.22.168 Prenatal & Fetal Equipment
22.214.171.124.1 Ultrasound and Ultrasonography Devices
126.96.36.199.2 Fetal Dopplers
188.8.131.52.3 Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
184.108.40.206.4 Fetal Monitors
220.127.116.11 Neonatal Equipment
18.104.22.168.1 Infant Warmers and Incubators
22.214.171.124.2 Phototherapy Equipment
126.96.36.199.3 Neonatal Monitoring Devices
188.8.131.52.4 Respiratory Assistance and Monitoring Devices
6.1.2 By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
7.3 New Product Launches
7.4 Recommendations to new market players
8. Company Profiles